Ros - 11:00

Loras Tyrell - 9:31

Shae - 9:23

Asha/Yara Greyjoy - 8:43

Grand Maester Pycelle - 8:17

Balon Greyjoy - 7:34

Roose Bolton - 3:43

Jaime Lannister - 3:29

Finally Sandor has more than 3 lines (barely), and Jon Snow and Theon took a big jump. Davos, Melisandre, Stannis, Ros and Varys have been MIA for awhile now.

Great, been looking forward to this! Dany certainly has jumped up in the last few episodes, and I'm most definitely looking forward to more of both The Hound and Jaime. Good work, as always.

One small thing: Ygritte and Qhorin?

Yeah, last week and this week combined I think is more screen-time than she had the first four episodes combined. I can work on Ygritte and Qhorin.

Poor Jaime.

Still seems strange that Littlefinger has soo much screentime. Granted he is with other big characters during most of his scenes, but this still seems like too much in my opinion. Perhaps Gillen demanded to be in every episode or something..who knows?

I hope Jaime's numbers jump significantly this week due to (hopefully) the heavy focus of the episode being on him.

Varys being gone for so long makes me sad as well.

Also, Hot Pie has been MIA for awhile.

If you are doing this research on your own then damn... you're a bigger nerd then me. This is a compliment just in case you're offended. :bowdown:

As with Mr Sand here, I am in awe.

There is book love; there is show love; THIS IS PURE FANDOM RESEARCH.

HK47 is clearly functioning to full capacity. All parts assembled.

You were always way better in a fight than Canderous/Mandalor :fencing:

I agree, hk47 was the ultimate teammate in KOTOR, always present in my party, always kicking ass!

Clearly hk47 is doing great work for this board and should be greatly appreciated for the effort she puts in to do this every week!

You rock..thanks again!

:thumbsup:

I agree, hk47 was the ultimate teammate in KOTOR, always present in my party, always kicking ass!

Clearly hk47 is doing great work for this board and should be greatly appreciated for the effort she puts in to do this every week!

You rock..thanks again!

:thumbsup:

Seven save me you're a woman!!! Tooo cool.

Finally, the Hound has overtaken Ros in the rankings! But for how long... >_>

I wouldn't count on him staying above her after Sunday lol. It's been way too long for no D&D fan fic.

Can you stop posting this? It's completely ruining my argument that the showrunners are idiots and putting too many tertiary characters in the show instead of focusing on who I want to see. :D :D

lol, the things you discover when you actually do the research. I enjoyed saying, "Ros gets more screen time than all of the other major characters!" when I was telling people why she should be killed off. But she is still above some pretty important people. I care way more about Balon, Loras, Roose, and Jaime than Ros.

I wouldn't count on him staying above her after Sunday lol. It's been way too long for no D&D fan fic.

lol, the things you discover when you actually do the research. I enjoyed saying, "Ros gets more screen time than all of the other major characters!" when I was telling people why she should be killed off. But she is still above some pretty important people. I care way more about Balon, Loras, Roose, and Jaime than Ros.

I'm just glad you did the work to back up your thought! Factual-based arguments can sometimes be in short supply around here. :)

Can you stop posting this? It's completely ruining my argument that the showrunners are idiots and putting too many tertiary characters in the show instead of focusing on who I want to see. :D :D

Start complaining that Littlefinger has way too many scenes and you'll be able to back it up with figures. ;)

So.... Ros, hasn't appeared for a couple of episodes, and you *still* bitch about her? Just look at the raw data. OMG.

I'm starting to wonder if you all are more obsessed with Ros than what you claim D&D are.

Archived