What will Khal Jhaqo do with Daenerys?

Lady Hodor

if Jhaqo is smart he and all his men will cut off their braids, leave their wealth, and turn in the other direction. Us hearing the story about the unsullied stopping the dothraki stuck with me, and i think it would be cool for Dany to defeat them without actually having to do anything.

Drogon spiritually absorbed the spirit of Rhaego, thereby becoming the stallion who mounts the world. It is known.

Rhaego was never the stallion that mounts the world. It was Dany. The crones got confused between Rhaego and Daenerys because they obviously couldn't believe that a woman could possibly be their prophesised saviour. It can't be Drogon. I hate to break it to you, but a dragon can't lead a khalasar.

Rhaego was never the stallion that mounts the world. It was Dany. The crones got confused between Rhaego and Daenerys because they obviously couldn't believe that a woman could possibly be their prophesised saviour. It can't be Drogon. I hate to break it to you, but a dragon can't lead a khalasar.

I agree , these 2 lines are enough evidence to me...

"The old woman trembled and looked at Dany almost as if she were afraid. "The prince is riding, and he shall be the stallion who mounts the world."

"Beneath the Mother of Mountains, a line of naked crones crept from a great lake and knelt shivering before her, their grey heads bowed."

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest as long as she is on her way to Westeros come the halfway point and is there or almost there come the end then I'll be happy. It will be a nightmare if she is captured and we spend the whole book with her trying to escape otherwise I honestly believe there will be 8 books. Sh'es spent 5 books trying to get to Westeros she deserves at least a book and half trying to conquer. She needs to just get back to Mereen get her Dragons together, meet up with Tyrion, Jorah and Barristan, pack her army on a ship and leave for Westeros. I don't mind if she kills Jhaqo or if he joins her, as long as he doesn't delay her, I don't mind if she leaves with a Kalasar or not as long as she leaves soon.

i think the khalasar will bend the knee. people that say the dorthraki won't respect dragon and the blood of the dragon are delusional. we saw what happened the first time around when the mini-khalasar saw daeny emerge from the flames with the dragons. her queens men that were unwilling to be her blood riders became the blood of her blood and the khalasar all followed her.

khal jhaqo might try to see what happens when he threatens, but as soon as he sees drogon react he will bend the knee. Drogon is named after Khal Drogo afterall and would make sense if the khalasar returned to him aka daeny.

• 3 months later...

So I think the question should be 'what will Daenerys do with Khal Jhaqo'?

Feed him to Drogon so he'll grow up even larger.

...and the prophecy should have been called, "The Dragon who Mounts the World."

• 1 month later...

This will give us a clue as to what will happen I think......

Yet when she slept that night, she dreamt a dragon dream again. Viserys was not in it this time. There was only her and the dragon. Its scales were black as night, wet and slick with blood. Her blood, Dany sensed. Its eyes were pools of molten magma, and when it opened its mouth, the flame came roaring out in a hot jet. She could hear it singing to her. She opened her arms to the fire, embraced it, let it swallow her whole, let itcleanse her and temper her and scour her clean. She could feel her flesh sear and blacken and slough away, could feel her blood boil and turn to steam, and yet there was no pain. She felt strong and new and fierce.

Archived