is Hodor a Targaryen?

westie420uk

Please help me, i think i am going mad! Is Hodor a Targaryen? I am sure i have read it somewhere in one of the 1st 3 books, but searching back through some of Bran's chapters i could only find out he is really called Walder & is the great-grandson of Old Nan. Does anybody know of his background?

I actually read a very interesting post in general that suggested Hodor would end up accidently killing Bran, evidence by the nordic connection of Hodr (or something like that), a demi god hero who accidentally killed the God of summer or some such. I kind of realized I butchered what was once an elegant post, so I'll go find it and copy paste it into this thread :)

• 2 weeks later...

I actually read a very interesting post in general that suggested Hodor would end up accidently killing Bran, evidence by the nordic connection of Hodr (or something like that), a demi god hero who accidentally killed the God of summer or some such. I kind of realized I butchered what was once an elegant post, so I'll go find it and copy paste it into this thread :)

Id be interested to read the link if you find it. On a lighter note is everyone sure hes not azor ahai reborn lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please help me, i think i am going mad! Is Hodor a Targaryen? I am sure i have read it somewhere in one of the 1st 3 books, but searching back through some of Bran's chapters i could only find out he is really called Walder & is the great-grandson of Old Nan. Does anybody know of his background?

Hodor?

• 2 weeks later...

Osha thinks he has giant blood (understandably) and Old Nan sure looks pretty solid on her legit-o-meter for telling it like it really is, Wildling-style. I'm guessing that their whole family has its ties North of the Wall, not South.

Archived