You have gained the ability to teleport to Westeros.

I would very carefully plan out my trip and take a semi-automatic pistol for protection, basic hygiene (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc), warm clothes, and some food in case I need it.

I would first go to King's Landing to take a look at the biggest city first hand and see how things were being handled with Kevan Lannister's death.

I would then feel some slight stomach pain and notice a strange taste in my mouth, but I'd think nothing of it.

I would also go to the wall to see what happened to Jon Snow. At this point my stomach is really hurting and I'm getting strange rumbling feelings and a tightness deep in my stomach around my belly button.

I'm on my way to old town to see the Maesters when my bowels rupture and I collapse with a splitting pain in my stomach. As I slowly die of septic shock I remember the condition "NO PERSON OR ANIMAL IS ABLE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU" and grieve how obvious my demise would be. When I teleported to Westeros I left behind the millions of BACTERIA that symbiotically live in my body to aid in digestion and other processes and within a few hours everything goes haywire, leading to my death.

Oh, the humanity!

Hahaha! I thought you were implying that you were pregnant for a while.

I am sorry but as I am so pedantic I just have to say that bacteria are neither persons nor animals.

Wow, so we're given access to a whole new world along with superhuman teleportation powers and the absolute best thing many people can think of doing is going on a assult rifle killing spree... Lovely. I'm not all that big on homicidal tendencies myself, so i'd probably have to find something else to amuse me.

Probably the first thing I'd focus on is finding some way to deal with the Others. Not much point having the power to teleport to a frozen world populated by white walkers and not much else

Step one I’d head over to Westeros with a camera to collect some evidence of what I can do, then I’d try and meet up with GRRM and try and convince him I'm not some insane fan. Maybe offer to bring back some specific item from Westeros if the photos aren't enough to convince him. Once I’ve got his trust, I’d get him to spill the beans with what's going on north of the wall, and what's the best way to save the 7 kingdoms.

Once I know what needs to be done, I'll dress myself up in exotic robes, pass myself off as a sage from Asshai and teleport to all the people who can make things happen. Dany, Stannis, Tyrion, Mace Tyrell etc. I'd use my knowledge from the books to try and win people's trust and I'd try and present it so that each person thinks I have their best interests at heart. Hopefully with my input and GRRM's advice disaster can be averted.

Once the others have been delt with and Westeros is safe from imminent destruction i'd probably take some time off just to see the sights, taste the foods etc. After that, who knows? The world is my oyster.

Wow, so we're given access to a whole new world along with superhuman teleportation powers and the absolute best thing many people can think of doing is going on a assult rifle killing spree... Lovely. I'm not all that big on homicidal tendencies myself, so i'd probably have to find something else to amuse me.

Totally agree, to quote Mr Tom Hardy (Eames) from Inception "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

Instead of going on some killing spree you can provide them with something that could totally destroy there culture slowly and by far more painfully like....Snuggies, Sham WOW, and Dr Phil.

Picture it...Khal Drogo riding through the Dothraki Sea in a powder blue Snuggie. I know everyone knows that nothing cleans up those unsightly blood stains like a Sham WOW. Finally who better to help mend the broken family relationships and solve the question as to who should be on the Iron Throne better than Dr. Phil. I understand that the forum rules for this questions says we can't bring people but the exception for Dr. Phil is justifiable for me.

Going in and just killing characters is just to boring. Lets be creative.

Totally agree, to quote Mr Tom Hardy (Eames) from Inception "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

Instead of going on some killing spree you can provide them with something that could totally destroy there culture slowly and by far more painfully like....Snuggies, Sham WOW, and Dr Phil.

Picture it...Khal Drogo riding through the Dothraki Sea in a powder blue Snuggie. I know everyone knows that nothing cleans up those unsightly blood stains like a Sham WOW. Finally who better to help mend the broken family relationships and solve the question as to who should be on the Iron Throne better than Dr. Phil. I understand that the forum rules for this questions says we can't bring people but the exception for Dr. Phil is justifiable for me.

Going in and just killing characters is just to boring. Lets be creative.

Heh. I imagine you could start some pretty crazy cargo cults. Hand out some junk food and the contents of your local Disney store to the half starved peasents of the riverlands and it wont be long before all worship the seven is contending with the holy order of the sacred mouse :D

I would take marijuana plants to the citadel. I am sure it will help the Maesters in perfecting their craft. Then i will go to Kings Landing and mix it with Wildfire so when Dany finally gets to KL with the dragons they will get high when I throw the wildfire. Wow, would that be a sight?

Archived