[Book Spoilers] Project: Screen-time of Characters

teemo

I know this might seem weird coming from me as I don't really like TV-Shae... but shouldn't she have more screen time? Her relationship with Tyrion makes a very, very significant part of all the Tyrion chapters and she is his main personal preoccupation (note I said "personal", so I means beyond obvious things like the war and the starving, unstable city that clearly occupy his mind). Yet we barely see her, let alone with Tyrion. As of today her screen time is below Ros's, which is pretty amusing, I guess.

Ros - 11:00 Shae - 10:21 Balon Greyjoy - 7:34 Roose Bolton - 5:05

Ros & Shae;

BOTH have double the screen time of Roose Bolton!

Both have more screen time than Balon Greyjoy!!

Writers please revise this list for season 3!!!

SHAME!!!

I hope this appeases you. I simply quoted the op as it was past original page, meant no offence.

There really is no need to use the quote function to quote the entire OP. Unless you quote a different post it is assumed your comments refer to the OP.

It is also possible to edit quotes, ie hit the quote button and then delete any irrelevant parts.

OT: I think most of us would agree that on balance our fears from earlier in the season re. screen time have been taken care of. That is, over time it has levelled out.

Not null

Wait for Ros' 50 minute scene tonight, and Shae's in half of it.

But I thought tonight's episode would be Tywin and Arya visiting Oldtown Disneyworld and giggling together as they compare Space Mountain to Gregor Clegane and Cersei's beauty to Cinderella whilst Tywin laughs about highborn girls in disguise as simple peasants.

Archived