What three names would you say?

1. Rattleshirt

2. Areo Hotar

3. Xaro Xoan Daxos

I don't actually have anything really against any of them, I just think it would be funny to make Jaqen have to travel from one end of Westeros to the other and then all the way across Essos.

The Mother of Dragons is displeased by your first choice :frown5:

I understand the Dany hate, but does she really need to die...

Consider it a preemptive strike, before she can grow into Aerys II Redux. 50/50 ... not good odds when it comes to psychotic pyromaniacs with near-absolute power.

Consider it a preemptive strike, before she can grow into Aerys II Redux. 50/50 ... not good odds when it comes to psychotic pyromaniacs with near-absolute power.

I guess that's fair, and it seems the show producers have decided to make a point of Daenerys being seen as spoiled and mad. Always going "I will take what is mine!" or " WITH FIRE AND BLOOD"

For me its fairly easy with the most practical kills even while there are alot of people I would like to have dead to secure the regin of Tommen I Baratheon.

Rickon (Lets put the whole Stark thing to rest once and for all. All hail lord Bolton, warden of the North!)

Daenerys (No dragons to dethrone Tommen I Baratheon here)

Euron (Because I hate you...)

For me its fairly easy with the most practical kills even while there are alot of people I would like to have dead to secure the regin of Tommen I Baratheon.

Rickon (Lets put the whole Stark thing to rest once and for all. All hail lord Bolton, warden of the North!)

Daenerys (No dragons to dethrone Tommen I Baratheon here)

Euron (Because I hate you...)

Shouldn't you use the 3rd kill for Stannis?

Stannis will come get Tommen or you presume him dead.

Qyburn - Seems to be the only capable person working for Cersei

Theon - He's suffered enough, don't need to see him set on fire

I want to pick a Frey for my last choice but anyone of them dying doesnt really matter so I'll go with Tyrion's dog riding dwarf friend, cant remember her name.

Archived