What potential plot development do you dread the most?

Jolene Brown

The Starks and Northerners get a lot of Love. They have tough Moral choices ahead if they win. Will they kill pregnant fat Walda? Will they kill the Freys people like and the children? If they do? who are the good guys then?

Those po' Starks, they have to wrestle with moral dilemmas all the time. That's what you get when you have standards, I guess. So much harder than "kill them all and let God sort them out."

Actually I think it could be interesting to see how these decisions are made as long as we don't wind up in the Winterfellian knot.

Davos' mission. I just have this feeling that he's not gonna make it back. And I really want him to survive. He's my favorite POV, and probably the only " good " character that's alive right now.

Jaime's meeting with Stoneheart. My second favorite POV, I don't want him to be executed. He's one of the most developed characters in the whole story, I just hope he still has a larger role to play in the future.

Daenerys goes bat shit insane and ends up like Tamerlane "with teats" using her Dothraki hoarde and dragons to kill hundreds of thousands of people who try to resist her. It would annoy me because Martin would have engineered a complex set of circumstances to put Dany into precisely the wrong mentality for winning Westeros to her cause. It'll work in Essos; but the way she behaved in Mereen with reconciliation and forgiveness was a much better way for people to accept her back in Westeros. Especially compared to Aegon and puppeteer Varys. To me that seems more like responding to the situation shes in (becomes bitter due to shit hurled at her) rather than any kind of character flaw; in other words Martin being a dick so that he keeps up with the "nobody wants Dany as Queen cept the monsters" thing hes kept going.

I do not want R+L=J and I definetly do not want him to become the bastard king who marries Dany at the end. To me that would feel as if he ended up hi-jacking the final resolution to her plot. I already suffered one secret Targ to steal her thunder I don't want another at the very end. Jon Snow is of the North and the Wall and possibly even the wildlings. He should damn well stay there.

Archived