Characters you wish to learn more about?

Grimwolfe

For me it has to be Howland Reed, i am desperate to for some description of him, what did he look like, was he a warrior or just a loyal friend of Ned's? What part did he battle during the Tower of Joy? How did he help Ned beat Arthur Dayne? How did he react after hearing Ned had been murdered? so many questions i need to know.

Also I would like to know more about Euron Greyjoy, as vile and psychopathic as he seems, he has had a very interesting exile that i wish to know about.

Howland Reed I think would be the top choice among many. Euron I pretty much hate, though I am a fan of the Ironborn. I am interested in his travels however, just not him. Melisandre and Roosevelt as well. I'm more interested in Melisandre's experiences and travels than her though, but I still like her as a character. Roosevelt, I love this guy, I would love to get inside his head, see what his relationship was like with his father, see what makes him the man that he is.

Jaqen, for sure. I know he's supposed to be all mysterious but I would love to know something about his past or get some inkling on why he is so freaking awesome.

I, too, am interested in Euron's travels during his exile from the Iron Islands. The man is despicable, but not boring for me.

Howland Reed I think would be the top choice among many. Euron I pretty much hate, though I am a fan of the Ironborn. I am interested in his travels however, just not him. Melisandre and Roosevelt as well. I'm more interested in Melisandre's experiences and travels than her though, but I still like her as a character. Roosevelt, I love this guy, I would love to get inside his head, see what his relationship was like with his father, see what makes him the man that he is.

Roosevelt? I assume you mean Roose, right, and that you just like to give him an affectionate sobriquet? Or maybe fantasy and reality are starting to blur...

Ramsay Snow's mother. She strikes me as rather interesting: she's raped by Roose and bears his son, but takes it in her stride and asks only for "help" in raising him. She gets it in the form of Reek, struggles with him regardless, and (according to Roose) ends up urging the bastard on.

That's interesting. Would also be amusing if Ramsay's one redeeming quality was a peculiar affection for his dear mother.

Definitely Ser Arthur Dayne. I also want to know the Dayne family/house words. I read somewhere on the net that the words are Fallen and Reborn, but that is definitely wrong--I could not find confirmation on the wiki or SSM.

I would also like to know more about Rhaegar Targaryen.

From the Dunk and Egg stories, I would like to know more about the history of Baelor Breakspear.

Ramsay Snow's mother. She strikes me as rather interesting: she's raped by Roose and bears his son, but takes it in her stride and asks only for "help" in raising him. She gets it in the form of Reek, struggles with him regardless, and (according to Roose) ends up urging the bastard on.

That's interesting. Would also be amusing if Ramsay's one redeeming quality was a peculiar affection for his dear mother.

That is a very intriguing point you've brought up. Ramsay had his mother growing up, but what was she like? He's very sick and I'm curious to see if his mother somewhat encouraged him or did she try to each him right? Plus she had to deal with Reek(the original motion picture), so how the hell did she handle that along with her psycho son?

Arthur Dayne's full story ending with his side of the ToJ.

Euron's Exiled Adventures

Oberyn Martell's time as a Sellsword

Benjen Stark beyond the wall

Aegon the Conquer and the War of Conquest

Mance Ryder's journey to become the King Beyond the Wall

Tormound Giantsbane's Adventures

That is a very intriguing point you've brought up. Ramsay had his mother growing up, but what was she like? He's very sick and I'm curious to see if his mother somewhat encouraged him or did she try to each him right? Plus she had to deal with Reek(the original motion picture), so how the hell did she handle that along with her psycho son?

Yeah, having to deal with Reek the First (the necrophiliac rapist) in addition to her already wild son must have been... a testing experience, to say the least. I think she pretty much gave up on trying to steer him in the "right" direction after a point, and instead urged him to claim his "birthrights" from the guy who had raped her to begin with, perhaps knowing Ramsay would be a massive spanner in Roose's works. Subtle revenge.

I'm assuming she's still alive. It's probably the sort of thing we'd have heard about by now if not, and Roose only "called for <Ramsay>" after Domeric was killed.

Archived