Characters you wish to learn more about?

Grimwolfe

Taupe Grace, that's what you get when you don't pay attention to your auto-correct! How embarrassing! That being said, I think both Roosevelt's, (I meant it this time) would be interesting if you transplanted their personas to Westeros, especially Teddy. Thats exactly what it is, Stannis Peach, my iPhone auto correcting. If I had to pick one character though it would most definitely be Ser Arthur Dayne, my favorite.

There are a few characters I want to know more about, especially The Blackfish. We know he's a veteran of The War of the Ninepenny Kings, that he had a bad relationship with his brother and after their arguments he went to Lysa. But I want to know more, he's one of my favorite characters, and I really loved his talk with Jaime. :)

Also, I'd like some insight into Roose's mind. Yes, he's one of the " bad guys " but he's not as bad as Ramsay. I would like to see what he thought during the RW, during, while he was in Winterfell and other important points in the story.

And Euron. He's such a badass. :P I'd love to hear about some of his adventures, especially about Valyria and The Smoking Sea.

Ned's mother (Why will we be surprised by her identity)

Queen Rhaella (She seems like such a sad and romantic figure)

Elia of Dorne (I'd like to see some of her wit)

Ashara Dayne (Everyone wants to know what happened with this girl

Garlan Tyrell (Too good to be true, I don't think so, I want to hear more about this perfect Knight in shinning armor)

Harry the Heir (Is he going to make Sansa happy?)

The Hightowers (What are they up to?)

Arthur Dayne's full story ending with his side of the ToJ. Euron's Exiled Adventures Oberyn Martell's time as a Sellsword Benjen Stark beyond the wall Aegon the Conquer and the War of Conquest Mance Ryder's journey to become the King Beyond the Wall Tormound Giantsbane's Adventures

All that, and Bloodraven's life, and the history of the Blackfyres.

Septa Lemore

Marwyn

Arthur Dayne -- scratch that, entire Dayne family, including Darkstar

Robert, Stannis & Renley's parents, who I can't imagine would approve of Mel and her kinslaying Shadow Babies

Rhaegar & Lyanna

The uncle who encouraged Tyrion's acrobatics

Archived