Characters you wish to learn more about?

Grimwolfe

Bloodraven

Leaf - she wandered around Westeros for 200 years, I wanna hear more about this: how, where, etc

Morna White Mask, the warrior witch

Eddard's mum, but especially his nan

Grenn

Torrhen Stark

Thoros of Myr

Melisandre

Dolorious Edd! Was he once a happy-go-lucky optimist, whose outlook was changed by some horrible unforeseeable tragedy? I guess we know he grew up in poverty, but that doesn't mean he KNEW he was poor. Maybe he was poor, but happy?

Rhaegar - brilliant, honourable, gallant and....touched by the crazy? His motivations are so opaque it would be really great to get more insight into the tragedy at Summerhall that came to define him, why he suddenly decided to become a knight and why on God's green planet he ran off with Lyanna Stark.

Lyanna Stark - For much the same reasons as Rhaegar. She seems to have Robert's personality down pat, Arya is said to be like her...yet she ran off with Rhaegar?

Willas Tyrell - the kindly cripple of Highgarden who is talked about by Garlan as kind and clever. He forgives Oberyn and is capable at organising Highgarden's defences. Yet he is Mace Tyrell's son. Is Mace the only oaf in the family? Nobody knows.

Randyll Tarly's Florent wife. How did she deal with Sam being sent to the Wall? How shitty is it to be married to Randyll Tarly?

The Clegane family - Jerry Springer would have a field day with this lot. Bring on the drama.

Ser Arthur Dayne - Why did he decide to become a Kingsguard? He was said to be Rhaegar's best friend and Rhaegar is said to have shared all his secrets with Arthur Dayne. Were they more than friends? (Poor Jon Connington never got a look in.)

I was just re-reading Brienne's AFFC chapters (some of my favorites, suck it haters) and thinking that I would really like to meet her father. Although it seems that he tried at first to bend her to convention, clearly he ended up supporting her to some extent. She always thinks of him fondly and with love. I'm also curious about whether Septa Roelle/a (?) is still around, because seriously, what a bitch! Every memory Brienne has of what the Septa said to her is absolutely awful and cruel, and she seems to have bought into the idea that the Septa was saying this stuff for her own good. I want someone to throw her into the water surrounding Tarth... far far out into the water.

I will add some minor characters:

The Reader- I find him to be a fascinating character, so utterly different compared to many other Ironborn.

The Royces and the Tarbecks-Anyone opposing Tywin is interesting in my book!

House Hightower on a whole.

Bronze Yohn-Sure we have some information on him but I want more, and I want to be more involved in the story aswell.

Selwyn Tarth "The Evenstar"- Very minor but still I would like to know more..

Jason Mallister is another worthy candidate.

I believe Benjen Stark volunteered to take

Benjen Stark. Why is he on the wall, what happened to him? More details about who he is and what kind of person he is would also be interesting. Varys Coldhands Willas Tyrell Rhaegar Targaryen, Lyanna Stark Howland Reed

I believe Benjen Stark volunteered to take the Black but was it honor or madness? A lost love? I think he is Coldhands but yes, I'd like to learn more of him too.

Archived