Hidden Messages

Stone Crow

The Sailor's wife is a whore in Braavos who won't put out unless the John marries her first. She has a blonde teen aged daughter named Lanna.

Are you sure Lanna is her daughter? I don't remember that being stated.

EDIT: Besides, that one girl from the brothel who can read people's future and past from a drop of blood says that the Sailor's Wife's husband is long dead. If he came back, she said it would be as a corpse.

3rd EDIT: I checked the appendix, Lanna is her daughter! :o

But still, I'm doubtful she is Tysha because of what I wrote in the 1st edit.

Joffrey molested Tommen

WHAAAATT???? :ack:

2nd EDIT: I should probably add some stuff to the thread!

-Pyat Pree is either dead or enslaved by Euron at the moment.

-Melisandre is likely very, very old and wearing a glamor. The Red Temples also tattoo their slaves faces, so under the glamor she is likely an old woman with lots of tats. Poor, poor Stannis :)

-Weirwood paste is people!

-Theon was gelded!

2. The Sailor's wife is a whore in Braavos who won't put out unless the John marries her first. She has a blonde teen aged daughter named Lanna.

Tyrion isn't a sailor, she was probably Gerions wife and Lanna their daughter

This isn't something I've seen discussed, but I'll just throw it out there as a possiblity: Varamyr Sixskins mentioned that he had an older sister called Meha. Varamyr also talks about how he warged into a dog to murder his (and Meha's) little brother. His father ended up killing all of the family dogs, and that's how he discovered "Lump" was a skinchanger. When Varamyr returned to his parents' house after training with Haggon, he discovered his parents were long since dead, and started calling himself Varamyr. He never mentions what happened to his older sister, but . . . Harma Dogshead had an incredible and unexplained hatred of dogs, to the point where she'd kill a dog every fortnight to make a fresh banner. Is it possible that Meha changed her name, as "Lump" did, and Meha = Harma Dogshead? Varamyr noted that his runtiness wasn't usual in his family, and Harma was a huge woman. There's no indication in Varamyr's POV that his sister even realized he, not the dogs, was responsible for Bump's death, or that she was ever told he was a skinchanger (he remembers how his parents treated him when he was sent to Haggon, but never mentions Meha's reaction). If Harma was Varamyr's sister, she and he might not have even realized it, especially if both of them changed their names.

Certainly not set in stone, but it's a thought.

Marywn taught Mirri the human anatomy not magic Aegon is actually Illyrio's son Euron actually never went to Valyria The Green Grace is the Harpy

I also think the Green Grace is the Harpy, but it's just a feeling for me. What is our evidence?

I also think the Green Grace is the Harpy, but it's just a feeling for me. What is our evidence?

She knows about freedmen being killed and that a dragon killed Hazzea. She knows too much too early.

She forces Hizdahr on Dany in exchange for a stop to the violence. The violence stops, but it's the Grace who insisted on the marriage, not Hizdahr.

A Harpy is always — always, by definition — a female.

Dany asks the temple graces to report back on any people coming in with strange wounds. No intel ever makes it out of the temple.

If you pay attention to what the Grace says to Dany, it is not friendly. She tells her that she's hated, viewed as an outsider and an intruder, that she'll never belong in or understand Meereen, that her reign will end bloodily, etc.

The ex-slave weavers who are raped and murdered were the ones against whom the Grace's cousin petitioned in court. Dany sided with the ex-slave weavers over him.

Dany tells the Grace (incredibly stupidly) that she'd never hurt the child hostages — she tells her biggest enemy that the Harpy can wreak havoc at will and accept no consequences. Why would the Harpy keep on acting up if the nobles had hostages that could be killed? Easy — the Grace/Harpy knows firsthand that Dany won't ever do anything to them.

The Sons of the Harpy have made it clear that anyone aiding and abetting Dany will be punished. Dany considers the Green Grace a valuable adviser, yet no violence is ever visited upon her. People are willing to punish Graces for misdeeds (see the Astapori Green Grace, ouch), so if the Green Grace in Meereen is really helping Dany, why hasn't she been made a target? Because she's not actually helping Dany.

Thanks, Apple. I knew you'd have the whole scoop. I was just going intuitively by the fact that I didn't like her, and she was the only Meereenese female who was getting any print.

Thanks for your contributions guys, it's always interesting find out something new, updated the main list with the following:

- Green Grace is the Harpy (Apple thanks for explanation)

- Bran, the Reeds and Hodor feasted on human flesh, the foes that were killed by Coldhands. (Meera turned the meat to cook the other side. Hodor was chewing and swallowing, muttering happily under his breath. Only Jojen seemed aware of what was happening as Coldhands turned his head to stare at Bran)

- Harma Dogshead is the sister of Varamyr Sixskins. (tze, thanks that was very informative)

Here are some interesting theories, need to re-read some chapters to find out more information:

- Archmaester Marwyn taught Mirri Maz Duur magic.

- Theon lost his private(s).

- Tysha is in Braavos with Tyrion's daughter.

There is also the MMD's prophecy about Daenerys - Drogo will return when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the sea goes dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, when her wombs quickens again. Quentyn is the sun, the Dothraki sea goes dry in autumn, the pyramids of Meereen are the mountains and there are speculations that Dany was pregnant but miscarries the child because of the berries she eats. And after all that she calls for Drogon and he comes to her as a reincarnation of Drogo. Maybe this is more crackpot then a real deal, but i like it :cool4:.

Euron molested Aeron - Joffrey molested Tommen

I must have missed those in the books but I don't recall any hint of the above, despite that its mentioned quite q bit on the forums.

Could someone please explain what I missed?

ps a lot of the other hints I got myself or recall but the whole molesting brothers bit I seem to have read over.

I must have missed those in the books but I don't recall any hint of the above, despite that its mentioned quite q bit on the forums. Could someone please explain what I missed? ps a lot of the other hints I got myself or recall but the whole molesting brothers bit I seem to have read over.

If I'm not mistaken Aeron associates Euron with his bedroom door's creaky hinges, which might indicate that Euron would visit his little brother's bedchamber at night.

Tommen is talking to Jaime about how he would "go away inside" when Joffrey did "something", but he was interrupted by Cersei before he could finish his sentence.

I think this theory is awesome, but aren't they missing two Kingsguard, not just one? Barristan and Jaime? I also thought the dream Jaime had before rescuing Brienne was interesting. He dreamed of Tywin, Joffrey, and Cercei and other shadows, and then Rhaegar and 5 Kingsguardsmen, all dead, but Barristan Selmy, who was alive, was not with them. This to me implies that in that part of the dream he was dreaming of those who are dead or who will die relatively soon, which implies that Cercei will die before Jaime and that Barristan will not. The Brienne part of the dream implied to me that he will continue to live as long as there is a connection between them.

I'm thinking it wouldn't necessarily be the same 7. Sandor is a Kingsguardsman. The Kingslayer may be disqualified.

• 6 months later...

I must say I figured out about the Green Grace as soon as she was favouring Hizdahr(If I'm not wrong,he's Dany's husband or was it someone else.I'm not good with the names).

Well,here are some others:

-Jaime Lannister is Azor Ahai that will back off the Others after they kicked Dany.

-The White Walkers are Good Guys.

-Daenerys is evil.

-Jon will be the new Night King and will marry a beautiful White Walker like the former Night King.

-Sam is going to be a Wizard(a hidden message GRRM let on the TV series)

-The Starks have been with the Others since the Long Night.

-The last duel will be between the White Knight,Jaime Lannister and the Black Knight,Jon Snow,as Jaime wants the Ice(Others and Jon) to leave the world to the humans and the White Walkers will reject.So they will decide a duel.Jaime will somehow find a way to summon Lightbringer and kill Jon.

Wishes for some crackpot events(I hope GRRM finds a way to realize them):

-Oberyn and Tywin(especially Tywin) resurrect.

-Eddard Stark is ALIVE

-Aeron kicks Euron's ass with a big KRAKEN

-Barristan Selmy will ride Viserion to war.

-Jon will put a big ice blade in Daenerys' belly.

-The last duel will be between Tywin Lannister and theJon Snow,as Tywin wants the Ice(Others and Jon) to leave the world to the humans and the White Walkers will reject.So they will decide a duel.Tywin will somehow find a way to summon Lightbringer split Jon's entrails with it.YEAH!

I the way you think...

This isn't something I've seen discussed, but I'll just throw it out there as a possiblity: Varamyr Sixskins mentioned that he had an older sister called Meha. Varamyr also talks about how he warged into a dog to murder his (and Meha's) little brother. His father ended up killing all of the family dogs, and that's how he discovered "Lump" was a skinchanger. When Varamyr returned to his parents' house after training with Haggon, he discovered his parents were long since dead, and started calling himself Varamyr. He never mentions what happened to his older sister, but . . . Harma Dogshead had an incredible and unexplained hatred of dogs, to the point where she'd kill a dog every fortnight to make a fresh banner. Is it possible that Meha changed her name, as "Lump" did, and Meha = Harma Dogshead? Varamyr noted that his runtiness wasn't usual in his family, and Harma was a huge woman. There's no indication in Varamyr's POV that his sister even realized he, not the dogs, was responsible for Bump's death, or that she was ever told he was a skinchanger (he remembers how his parents treated him when he was sent to Haggon, but never mentions Meha's reaction). If Harma was Varamyr's sister, she and he might not have even realized it, especially if both of them changed their names.

Certainly not set in stone, but it's a thought.

You have an overactive brain.What do you think of my Myrtle is a man idea?

Archived