Which character are you slightly ashamed to like?

Jamie Lannister

Jaime Lannister -- his POVs made AFFC tolerable for me. Sorry Tyrion, Jaime has totally taken over as the smart and funny Lannister, and he did so without getting drunk or whoring. In fact, even though he's very angry with Cersei, he hasn't been unfaithful, and I give him points for that. I do not, however, think he's redeemed -- he'll still do anything for the Lannisters, and now that he's started thinking before he acts he's much more dangerous. He's just more entertaining.

i agree, byebye Tyrion. Jaime rocks and im not ashamed to tell it, i also like LF but im not ashamed.

Im ashamed however because when i first read ACOK, i loved the Theon chapters and i was like : 'hey, taking Winterfell with 50 men, thats awesome.' :leaving:

Jaime. I know he's done horrible things but I just love his wit so much and he's done some badass stuff like the whole saving Brienne from the bear thing. My non-reader friends think I'm crazy when I say he's one of my favourite characters. Especially after last week's episode.

don't be ashamed, most people like him now.

I'm not ashamed of liking any characters, but I guess those that I should be ashamed of liking are Littlefinger, whom I adore because of his intelligence mostly but also rags to riches BECAUSE of his intelligence.

I also like Euron because he is cool...

But I cannot see why anyone is ashamed of liking Jaime, I know what he has done, but he is the closest we come to a hero in the last books. I can't stand him though because I think he is really not that clever. Overrated son of a *****.

Littlefingers and Varys... actually for the same reason. They are both most unlikable... but they play the game both so well... and they are smart and fun and altough it is not possible I want them both to win!

And ooow I am ashamed to admit but altough he rapes women (and that is a horrible, horrible crime!) I still like Tyrion... Somehow I understand why he does the things he does... he has been humiliated his whole life.... And he was just sooooow good as hand of the king! He still has points for that.

An underrated minor character is Lady Dustin. I'm not sure how we are supposed to feel about her - I know that I personally have to admire someone who has been holding a grudge this long. Plus, she hates Ramsay. Her hatred of the Starks and desire to keep Ned's bones from reaching their final resting place sort of puts her on the bad side in traditional terms, but I love the way she carries herself.

Pretty much all of them, because let's face it, they're all terrible, terrible people. They're just terrible in interesting ways.

Ned and Sansa are terrible people?

• 3 weeks later...

Petyr Baelish and Varys. Both orchastrated the downfall of the Starks and far worst, a civil war costing many lives and property damages. Both are excedingly ruthless. Petyr is a bit of a pedo bear and Varys a known murderer. Yes I can't wait to read what they're up to next. Ramsay and Gregor are just psychopaths but Petyr and Varys sure make ASOFAI interesting.

Archived