How do you want X to Die?

Jolene Brown

I really have my hate on for Littlefinger right now, although I recognize he is a great character. I have been giving a lot of thought to how I want him to die. It has to be brutal, and it has to involve the death of his fantasies about Cat. Currently, I think I would like him to be driven out of the Vale by the Lords Declarant, forced to take refuge in Harrenhall, where he will be found by the BWB, confronted by Lady Stoneheart, put on trial, forced to admit his many crimes - manipulating Joffrey into killing Ned instead of sending him to the wall, framing Sansa for the murder of Joffrey to get her into his power, convincing Lysa to kill Jon Arryn and then getting her to write the letter framing the Lannisters, killing poor pathetic Lysa - then hung, brought back to life by Thoros, hung again, brought back to life by Thoros, and so forth, until Lady Stoneheart is satisfied. She will also make it clear to him - each time - that she never ever ever could have loved him "that way."

That stupid High Septon. What a misognyist jerk. Make him fight Ser Robert Strong naked. And Ser Robert Strong had better toy with him, not just kill him right away like we all know he could.

Roose Bolton, flayed by Ramsay piece by piece, before being stabbed by Jon Snow or Theon, who add "Robb Stark sends his regards"

Ramsay Bolton, hunted down by his own hounds, made to suffer a slow and agonising death

Walder Frey, watching his House fall to pieces in front of him & finally being the only one left then being torn to pieces by a direwolf

Mel, consumed by one of her own fires

Stannis, don't care, as long as he dies

Theon, saving one of the Starks, then dying and feeling redeemed

Cersei, strangled by Jaime, after letting Tommen die

Littlefinger, pushed out of the moon-door by Sansa

Alliser Thorne, finding out that R+L=J, then flinging himself, or being pushed from the top of the wall

Ramsay Snow. I know there has to be something interesting with his death, so I can't wait to see. I hope he gets flayed and gelded, but it won't surprise me if he dies of a simple arrow wound or something.

Walder Frey.... needs to baked into a pie by Hot Pie. Preferably while still alive.

And hoping to see that whole organized churchy thing- the Citadel or whatever the collective faith is called come to a grinding halt and either die or change. That system seems only a little oppressive at first, but it's clear they are hoping to exert a lot of control over Westeros.

Theon - as Theon

Jaime - with his hands wrapped around Cersei's throat (he was born a minute after her so it's only fitting he dies like that)

Stannis - in battle against the Others

Mel - death by Davos

Ramsay - crying and begging for his life; killed by one of the Aryas

Danaerys - with Barristan's sword on her throat; before that she should get slapped by Sansa for talking bad things about Ned

Jorah - on the Wall

Littlefinger - MoonDoored by Sansa

Aegon IV Blackfyre - of old age

Littlefinger-die painfull, eaten by a dagon after he lost everything, maybe tortured a few days

Ramsay-flayed by Theon

Theon-drown himself after he flayed Ramsay, at the attempt to flee

Mel-nailed to a hearttree

Walder Frey-killed by a unimportant bannermen of house Stark, without any living familymember or proberty

Archived