Most horrible person in Westeros

StannisandDaeny

1) Ramsay Bolton

2) Vargo Hoat

3) Cersei Lannister

Also, it's an interesting and convincing argument that Roose Bolton and Tywin are equally horrible as the ones they use/tolerate for their own purposes. It shows how we tend to forget about the players and concentrate on their pawns. Therefore, I include Roose and Tywin in my list as well.

We agree on on this much, then. Whoever's voting for Sansa is either joking, trolling or has some serious mental health issues.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, Sansa is happily dosing Robert Arryn with dreamwine despite being well informed that she is gambling with his life everytime she does it. Now I wasn't one of the people who voted for her but there is a definite case to be made for her inclusion, this is after all just opinion.

I think Qyburn and Ramsay are worse than Stannis, but I know You don't change Your opinion I'll be silent then.

I some senses they are, as is Gregor.

Going by the criteria of personal responsibility and actual consequences, however, I believe only Littlefinger, Daenerys and Tywin Lannister can give Stannis any run for his money.

Could You be so nice, please and don't tell me, for example, Gregor Clegane is BETTER than Stannis?

Gregor is personally more dangerous, but available evidence suggests that he is barely capable of even speaking, and probably has only a tenuous grasp of what he is doing and its implications.

Stannis "Malfoy" Baratheon is a warmonger, a treacherous kingslayer and suffers from both hypocrisy and a jumbo-size Messiah Complex. He pretty much forced the Tyrells into supporting the Lannisters when he killed Renly, and that by itself made the War of the Five Kings far more dreadful than it would otherwise be.

Stannis "Malfoy" Baratheon is a warmonger,

No more so than Robb Stark. And he's the only one to help out at the Wall.

a treacherous kingslayer

Not sure how much Stannis knows about shadowbabies, but he was at least going to war because he believed that as Robert's heir, the throne was his. Compare Renly, who went to war because he thought it'd be fun.

and suffers from both hypocrisy and a jumbo-size Messiah Complex.

Examples? For all his faults, he strikes me as a man who rewards loyalty and merit, and in his own strange way is actually fairly pragmatic: his adoption of the Red God is a reflection of hs belief that the Seven have never helped him. He also respects the moral compass of others. Remember when Davos evacuates Edric Storm from under Stannis' nose? Stannis is understanding: he appreciates doing the right thing. Imagine how Tywin Lannister would have reacted.

He pretty much forced the Tyrells into supporting the Lannisters when he killed Renly, and that by itself made the War of the Five Kings far more dreadful than it would otherwise be.

Um, no. Most Westerosi think it was Brienne who murdered Renly. The Tyrells don't like Stannis because of the Siege of Storms End. Which was simply Stannis being Robert's dutiful brother.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, Sansa is happily dosing Robert Arryn with dreamwine despite being well informed that she is gambling with his life everytime she does it. Now I wasn't one of the people who voted for her but there is a definite case to be made for her inclusion, this is after all just opinion.

Oh please, she is hardly happily dosing him. She orders it once to keep him from seizing and falling off a mountain or having to ride down strapped to a mule, showing the Vale how pathetic their lord is. And the Maester, trained by the Citadel, is the one giving it to him--it's not like she's slipping it into his milk at night. And it's quite clear from her POV she doesn't understand the dangers of long-term use just yet. The Maester does not detail the dangers to her, he alludes to them and tells her this has to be last dose for a while. One of the main points of that chapter is, I think, to set the stage for her to figure it out and then make a choice regarding her cousin's fate. It's a tad ridiculous to condemn her for something that hasn't happened yet, don't you think? :)

Also, it's sweetsleep, not dreamwine.

Victarion Greyjoy, for murdering his wife and then setting a whole boatload of young women on fire to please the gods. What an enormous arse he is.

Apart from that, I think Ramsay Snow, the Tickler, Septon Utt, Craster and King Joffrey could use more votes.

Oh please, she is hardly happily dosing him. She orders it once to keep him from seizing and falling off a mountain or having to ride down strapped to a mule, showing the Vale how pathetic their lord is. And the Maester, trained by the Citadel, is the one giving it to him--it's not like she's slipping it into his milk at night. And it's quite clear from her POV she doesn't understand the dangers of long-term use just yet. The Maester does not detail the dangers to her, he alludes to them and tells her this has to be last dose for a while. One of the main points of that chapter is, I think, to set the stage for her to figure it out and then make a choice regarding her cousin's fate. It's a tad ridiculous to condemn her for something that hasn't happened yet, don't you think? :)

Also, it's sweetsleep, not dreamwine.

Let us not forget one bad fit coming down and the Eyrie looses their lord and Sansa and others could fall with him.

I would say the most horrible person is a person with a lot of influence to change the world yet they use that power for evil or selfish purpose. Based on that, I would say Joffery and Cersei were the most horrible people in all of Westoros.

I would say the most horrible person is a person with a lot of influence to change the world yet they use that power for evil or selfish purpose. Based on that, I would say Joffery and Cersei were the most horrible people in all of Westoros.

Here too I'd say Tywin wins out. The most powerful lord in Westeros, the richest person in Westeros, father of Cersei and grandfather of Joffrey. Think about all of the productive investments he could have made with all that gold.

And Robert Baratheon should probably go up there too, by these criteria. He threw the realm into debt not for evil purposes, but definitely for selfish ones, when he could have aimed at good ones.

Archived