[TV Spoilers] *Snap* Quotes

iheartseverus

Whore: poor nose

Bronn: Don't feel sorry for him, he'll be half way up your ass before the night's through.

Tyrion vs Stannis

Tyrion:

Men form up !

Men, MEN !

They say that i'm only half a man, but what makes that the lot of you?

bla bla bla bla

bla bla

bla bla

bla

Men: Yeeeeah !!!

Stannis: Come with me and take this city.

Men: Yeeeah !!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

'Those are brave men knocking at our door, let's go kill them,' pretty badass, right?

Shae: No one is going to rape me. (Shae shows Sansa her hidden knife)

*snap*

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet. :devil:

Varys: I’ve always hated the bells. They ring for horror. A dead king, a city under siege…

Tyrion: A wedding?

Varys: Exactly.

*snap to bookreaders*

In the King’s wood there lived a mother and her cub. She loved him very much, but there were other things that lived in the woods, evil things like stags and wolves. He could hear them howling in the night. The little cub was frightened.

His mother said, "You are a lion, my son; you mustn’t be afraid. For one day, all the beasts will bow to you. You will be king. All the stags will bow, all the wolves will bow, the bears in the North and the foxes of the South, all the birds in the sky and the beasts in the sea. They will all come to you little lion, to rest a crown upon your head."

And the cub said, "Will I be strong and fierce like my father?"

"Yes," said his mother, "you will be strong and fierce just like your father."

I will keep you safe, my love. I promise you.

:wub:

You left out "Stags aren't evil... they only eat grass." My precious. I can't wait til he gets some kittens. I want to see some kittens, D & D. If I don't get my kittens, I am going to type up a very very angry post on this very board.

Archived