Tywin's Reaction Will Be Priceless

Craven Mummer

Tywin wouldn't have left Arya in Harrenhal if he knew who she was. He suspected her to be a Northern highborngirl, but not important enough. Had he known Arya Stark was missing, well.. He might have known she was Arya.

Cersei will get it hot I guess. And Tyrion, him most of all.

I can see Tywin being quite angry at Cersei. Tyrion, however, had no part in it. Arya was gone before he ever got to King's Landing. This one's on the Queen Regent, all the way.

Unless Tywin, in a characteristic move, blames Tyrion regardless of the circumstances, because he just hates him that much. I don't buy it, though. Deep down, he knows that Tyrion is his son, and is the most like him of his children- which is why he refused to speak to his own sister for months after she told him as much.

When Tywin finds out Arya is not in King's Landing his reaction will be fascinating.

Let the condescending lecturing and bitch slapping begin!

(null)

hadn't thought about that. if they do a slow, silent realization, it will be amazing

I hope for Tyrion he will be unconcious when Tywin find out who he left in Harrenhal, with Gregor Clegane. Cercei is his favorite daughter so he will probably blame Tyrion for not telling him what happend. But after the changes in the TV series he could hold Cersei and Joffrey responsable for this. But who ever will face his reaction, may the old and the new gods be with them

There's no way he would leave her at Harrenhal if he knew who she was, she's the 1a/1b of Lannister prisoners value-wise next to Sansa.

I'm also eagerly looking forward to him finding out.

If this turns out to be true, I will never watch another episode.

hahahaha! I intend to agree. I guess the writers only wanted to put the viewers on edge. It doesn't really make sense comparing to what we know it's coming.

There's no way he would leave her at Harrenhal if he knew who she was, she's the 1a/1b of Lannister prisoners value-wise next to Sansa.

I'm also eagerly looking forward to him finding out.

almost forget leaving her, if he had actually thought she was Arya he would have had her grabbed almost immediately because of who she is. And then that would have been a fun reunion when he produces Arya and lets Cersei figure out a way to lie out of it.

I think Twyin knew Arya was with him.

When he was speaking to his bannermen, he said "And a Young Wolf is at my doorstep".

"At my doorstep" implies that the Young Wolf was nearby, i.e., outside with arrival imminent.

If he'd meant Arya, I believe he'd have said " A Young Wolf is in our midst" or something along those lines.

Archived