Which House do you want to be born in and why?

Dzeser

I dont know whether this topic has been posted and i have been searching for it but i couldnt find it. Anyway im going to go with a pretty obvious one House Stark. The reason is that their lands are as big as the other 6 combined and Moat Cailin meaning the only thing that could threaten the House is inner stupidity and dragons :D If they could throw back the Andals who wielded iron and steel with bronze weapons i dont think the North can ever be held by a house other than Stark and since i like living i want to be born a Stark.

Tyrell, those guys are awesome, all their kids are knights or swordsmen, they live in the south not the frozen north, plus they're all hot. What more could you want?

I despise them with all my heart, really. The one Tyrell I like is Garlan.

Being born a Stark wouldnt be bad but I have another candidate aswell. House Hightower. They are well respected and are powerful aswell as rich and with a long history. Being rulers of Oldtown is most definently a plus, having acess to the Citadel, and they act somewhat of a counterbalance to the Tyrells. Really the only thing I can think of atm that goes against them is that they are well known Targ loyalists.

So many fun options...

First thought is Corbray - at relative piece with Westeros and and ocean view for summer and a quick trip to the mountains in winter to do some snowboarding. Also close to a forest for hiking.

But really, probably a house in the North. I just like their loyalty and tradition.

Except the Boltons. Definitely not a Bolton.

Archived