Confessions......Say what!

What the hell, here it goes...

-I really can't stand Tyrion.

-I've always loved Theon.

-I'd much rather read Samwell's POV at the Wall than Jon Snow's.

-I unabashedly rooted for Petyr Baelish until I realized how creepy he was on re-read. Now I only kind of root for him.

-I hope someone kills Dany's dragons. Bonus points if it's Sam or Theon.

-My ideal happy ending involves something along the lines of Sansa and Podrick Payne getting married and being awarded the Dreadfort after the Boltons have been wiped out. Then they prompty paint it pink, redecorate, buy a shitload of puppies, and live happily ever after. Yeah, try not to judge me.

Agree with everything but the Dragonslaying-and Sansa is meant for Brienne.

It is known.

I have mixed feelings about how the book series will continue: 1) I think GRRM will add another book to the series. 2) He might not finish the series at all. 3) The conclusion will be polarizing as hell.

I don't think the HBO series will finish -- I don't see it getting passed the third season.

I don't like Tyrion. He's an interesting character but I'm tired of him escaping certain death.

I don't buy Tyrion hated Tywin so much he had to kill him.

For Ned Stark to be so honorable and honest, he should have been killed a long time ago. How he survived this long is beyond me.

• I bloody hate Stannis! - personality of a boulder, subservient to some Red Whore and her homicidal god
  • I wouldn't give two shits if Tommen got killed...sorry
  • I like Theon - I hated him during his time as "Prince of Winterfell", but now I love him again
  • Can't abide Brienne, Cat or UnCat
  • I have to admit, I think I'm in love with Renly (mainly the series Renly)
  • From Clash of Kings onwards I've found Dany's chapters incredibly boring, gouging one's eyes out with a spoon sounds more fun
  • Euron Greyjoy is AWESOME!!! as was Tywin Lannister
  • San-San makes me throw up :ack:

Ack I have a fair few! I agree with Apple Martini, I don't understand all the love for the Targaryens, in my eyes they're almost all crazy tyrants.

I loved Tywin and was gutted when he died.

The thing that really upset me about the red wedding was Grey Wind's death, and my terror that the Greatjon would die. I couldn't stand Cat, and lost all respect for Robb when he got married. Stupid boy.

1. I love the hound

2. I hate dany - like really hate her. I'm hoping that within the final two books she'll redeem herself

3. Fist pumped when Jon was stabbed (not because I wanted him to die, but because I was sick of his story line at the moment)

4. Not cool with the resurrections

I can't remember the rest ....

but my biggest would be: I have no tolerance for people who 'watch the show' and are obsessed with it, yet have not read the books.

Edit: Misspelled Dany ... :blushing:

I hate all the Targaryens. I want them all dead, especially Dany. I want Dany dead more than anyhting. I would've been Robert V. 2. I hate the Dothraki as well. I also hate Sansa, so much. I want her dead as well, though not as much as Dany.

I have always believed that Ned and Robb were losers!

Oh, I also like the hound very much, I didn't at first though.

I kind of want Littlefinger to "win". I can understand why everybody hates him, but I just... don't.

I'm pretty fed up of Dany and would rather she kept well away from Westeros.

I don't have any real interest in any of the Greyjoy characters or what they get up to, apart from Theon.

I thought the sun almost literally shone out of Dany's arse, especially as I watched season 1 first and was like ZOMG dragons. I still have a little soft spot in my heart for her, I hope she turns it all around soon.

Jon utterly winds me up. Poor little whiny bastard. Yawn.

But I think the worst one is that I didn't give a fuck about Davos during my first read. I was like 'Onion Knight?! The hell?' and barely paid attention to his chapters. Oh to be young and foolish ;)

I love Petyr Baelish. I rejoice in every twisted turn his mind makes and I secretly hopes he somehow winds up marrying Sansa or Dany (a suitable punishment for the characters at the top of my diss list) and ends up on the iron throne. I am not sure how this will happen but that is what I want.

I love all the twisted ones, Cersei, Joffery, the Boltons.

I also live in fear of GRRM dying before finishing the series. I was into the Wheel of Time books and was disappointed with the end. I don't need GRRM to be the best writer ever, I just need him to write great books.

I can't keep the Dornish characters straight.

Anything from a wolf's POV is boring. Run, howl, crunch animals bloody. Repeat.

I adore Tyrion (yes, I accept that he's done some pretty bad things) and would love for him to end up with Sansa.

But I think the worst one is that I didn't give a fuck about Davos during my first read. I was like 'Onion Knight?! The hell?' and barely paid attention to his chapters. Oh to be young and foolish ;)

'I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.'

:P

Oh, I have the grossest one ever... I thought Jaime and Cercei's scene in the sept where they had sex after he returned to King's Landing was totally hot, even though they were doing it right next to their abominable son's dead body on a bier, or whatever.

I liked Dany until the end of the first book, during the second book she was tolerable, but by the end of book three I just wanted that she never makes it to Westeros. Can't stand Jorah too.

Also changed my mind about the Targs - with some exceptions, they are all just a bunch of annoying lunatics.

For some reason I really like Varys.

Can't stand the Hound. He won't win my sympathy no matter what happens to him. I can't accept the whole San-San thing too - that seems absurd.

I was also not a big Sansa fan until the fourth book.

I'm half through AFFC and for some reason I like Euron more than Victarion. Aeron is just annoying.

I like everything about Dorne, except for prince Doran and Areo Hotah, but the Tyrells bug me.

I have more sympathy for TV Stannis than book Stannis. And I somehow don't care about Davos so much - he's a bit boring

And finally I was really surprised by myself, when I felt sorry for Joffrey when he was dying.

I have never and will never forgive Sansa for her actions in KL before her father was killed. And am totally okay with the fact that I want her dead more than the Freys. But part of that stems from how after Tyrion was the only Lannister who tried at all to be kind to her she was so cruel at their wedding. For that, for Eddard and for poor innocent Lady, it's death to Sansa in my mind.

- Tyrion and Arya are such popular characters, I sometimes don't like them for that fact alone.

- I don't think Martin is going to finish the series either.

- I don't get the love for the Targaryens. I hope neither fAegon or Dany sits on the Iron Throne.

- I'm an unabashed SanSan lover.

- The scene where Jaime and Cersei have sex in the sept doesn't really bother me.

- I seem to be one of the few who neither loves or hates Dany. I just don't care.

- I think Doran is an idiot.

- I'm surprised at how much I miss Joffrey.

- I hate Khal Drogo and the Dothraki. If Dany returns to Westeros, I hope she leaves every single one of them behind. If not, then I'll call myself a Dany Hater.

- I think the Arya chapters got really boring once she left Westeros.

- I have yet to read the actual fight between Oberyn and the Mountain. My eyes glaze over on every re-read and I skip to the end.

-I was really rooting for all the Starks the first time through the books... the second time through, I couldn't wait for Ned to get beheaded and for the Red Wedding to happen. At this point, I don't want Arya to die, but I hope the rest of them go out in crazy memorable death scenes. Like, painful, excruciating deaths. And that especially includes Rickon.

-Sometimes, when I'm alone, or waiting in line at the bank or grocery store, I find myself saying "Where do whores go?" Under my breath.

-I'll be able to handle Jon Snow being dead, but I teared up thinking that Podrick Payne is likely hanged...

-I hope Jojen Reed gets mutilated by the Others

-I've really want a detailed Osha sex scene.

-I thought about printing "The Hound" on the back of my softball jersey. A lot.

-If Sansa doesn't end up with the Hound, I hope she gets murdered by Mya Stone and Myranda Royce.

Archived