Which characters will make it to the end

Fassbender

You guys are aware that expressing wishful thinking and saying which characters you assume will survive is likely the best way of signing a death wish for them. George probably has a shadow account on every forum, and threads like this will likely help to decide which characters to throw under the bus for dramatic effect hehe.

I have a new theory about the over-the-top degree of mutilation in this book series - that it actually signifies who will survive, that other than the Stark children, all of whom i think will live, to keep your head you have to lose some toes... or a hand... or suffer disfigurement... or become diseased or be in some way transformed physically. Thus, I vote for Jaime (hand), Theon (toes, fingers), the Greatjon (fingers), Davos (fingers), Myrcella (ear), perhaps Jon Snow (burned hand), Tyrion (no nose), maybe Dany (if her barrenness exists and counts), Shireen (greyscale issues), oh, and Brienne (facial disfigurement from bite). Oh, and Loras, depending on what you believe about his burns. And Varys (how could i forget!). Sandor Clegane (burns).

Bad luck to you Ramsay and Roose Bolton/Cercei Lannister/Stannis and debatably Melisandre (depends on how she actually looks), Mance Rayder, Mace Tyrell, Littlefinger, Asha Greyjoy, Jorah Mormont, Margaery Tyrell, Arianne and Doran Martell, "Aegon," and whomever else.

It is ridiculous that it is actually incredibly difficult to come up with important characters who are NOT disfigured/mutilated in some way. And there's still 2 books to go. George R.R. Martin, you are a strange man.

Doran Martell seems to be pretty disfigured from the gout.

Wait, what? When did Doran ever do anything to show exceptional intelligence? All he's ever demonstrated he can do is sit and wait endlessly. His "master plan" was stupid, and despite waiting like 15 years, he never bothered to have anyone sent out to do recon and gather info on Viserys and later Daenerys. Unsuprisingly, said stupid plan also fell apart magnificently.

He may well survive to the end, but that's only because he's so trivial and just utterly inert as to potentially be ignored by everyone. Rather like how you normally don't bother trying to engage a tree stump as an opponent.

RIP Viserys forever rest in peace and deep in my heart. Your memory remain internal and unforgettable to me and your kin. You fought for what was right until you were gruesomely murdered by dothraki. You are the Dragon, people found you pathetic and weak while you were strong and powerful! Long live Viserys the third of his name, rightful king of the andals, the first men and The Rhoynar and forever shall your sister Daenerys Princess of Dragonstone, Kalisee of the Great grass plain and Queen or meereen prosper and retake the iron throne, and restore house Targaryen to its formal and rightful glory.

-Arya

-Bran (And please let him not have to become a tree)

-Tyrion

-Rickon

-Sansa

-Samwell

-Blackfish

-Jaime

-Meera

-Robert Arryn (Just to fuck with expectations)

I really want Tommen to live. I know that there's the prophecy and everything, but please? He's so freaking adorable.

bran, rickon, sansa, shireen, ....i think they could survive. I think the lannisters (main characters) will die, maybe devan, or other will survive.

I'm pretty sure Stannis, Dany, Mel, Theon, Arya will die...

Archived