[Book Spoilers] Project: Screen-time of Characters

teemo

Theon's story is much more compelling than Jon's in aCoK/Season 2. And it's much more HBO. Jon's is like a third of a coming of age arc.

Well, if they sticked to the book in Jon's case then his storyline would be just as compelling. I loved it in the book. A lot of people did. And Jon's arc isn't just about coming of age. He's also fully embracing his duty to the Night's Watch. Let's see how they do with his storyline in Season 3 which should be in many ways Jon's season.

Osha clocks in at 18:05, between Shae and Pycelle. She should have been a regular! Bronn, Lancel, Luwin, Pyatt, Talisa, Ygritte, and Jorah are also noticeable absentees.

Ned Stark?

It is not odd , how a major plot pivot like Jaqen H'ghar does not even have enough time to make the list?

Alas this was true in the novel too.

A man made an impression though.

I thought the average scene was going to be a lot longer in Blackwater since it was one big battle, but surprisingly, it wasn't. It still had the average 3:15 a scene thing going on.

Except everything happens in same geographic location, leaps are yards , not 100snds to 1000snds of miles with a total change in setting.

• 7 months later...

I think these number look pretty close to where they should be after the end of the season. Still bugs me that Ros is on the list at all. I just want her to go away.

Yup...go away ROS!!! 15 whole minutes of her...Jesus Christ!! Why couldn't they have used that time to flesh out Robb and Catelyn's relationship instead of totally fucking it up???!!!

Archived