Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

1) Jaime

2) Rhaegar

3) Jon

4) Arya

my top 4 so far in the story. it has not been the same all along.. it started with Bran at 1(kinda weired to have Jaime at #1 now.. I hated him soooo much for trowing the kid..), I still love him but at the moment he doesn't light my interest as much as Jaime Jon or Arya.

always been charmed Rhaegar, can't explaine why.

After reading all the books my top five changed.

I was so fond of Arya in the begining but now when she turned all assasin/zelot...neh she's of the list.

Tyrion was also my favourite until he killed his father(who deserved it don't get me wrong),just something I can't forget.

Danny was my favourite at the end of the first book when she came out of the fire with dragons..and then she went to slavers bay and became completly irrelevant to the rest of the book so I kind of got bored :dunno:

Ned died :bawl:

So my top five after ADwD is:

1.Sansa (and I would like to be her because like her I have this anoying habit of always wanting to see the best in every situation even when there is nothing good to be seen)

2.The Hound how can you not love him (especialy after the Blackwater episode "Any man dies with a clean sword I'll rape his fucking corpse" :bowdown: I love that man)

3.Jon (please stay alive :frown5: )

4. Davos he is just perfect

Came close to enter the list but didn't

Jamie,Bran,Queen of thornes,Edd (what a charmer),Blackfish,Benjen ( I believe he still has a role to play and is alive beyond the wall) and Jamie's aunt,I think her name is Genna Lannister,I can't remember.

1. Catelyn

2. Sansa

3. Tyrion

4. Dany

I'm a sucker for detailed stories about the kinds of characters who tend not to get fleshed out in other fantasy stories. In a lot of works, one is supposed to just 'know' the motivation of the mother, the captive princess, the misunderstood monster or the barbarian queen based on stereotypes. I love how the storylines of these four unpack the actual human factors at play and insist that they're as interesting and as worth telling as the rather more frequently-told stories about rebellious girls, repentent jerks or underdog heroes.

(Which isn't to say I don't love the depth GRRM brings to stories like Jamie's or Arya's, too.)

Jaime, Sandor and Sansa for the top three. The fourth is a tie between Brienne / Catelyn. If I had to be one, it's Brienne. She has a sense of honor but isn't self-righteous about it. She's a BAMF with a sword, plus she keeps my fav Jaime on his toes.

1.Arya

2.Arya.

3.Arya

4.Ghost

i LOVE Arya, she is the perfect character. And Maisie is one of the best actresses on TV. She goes through the roughest journey, constantly evolving and learning more about who she is. I hope she is alive at the end of the series, but i'm scared she may be a tragic heroine. Oh, and Ghost is just like me. Loyal, and unruly.

Archived