Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

I did a quick (well semi quick) statistical analysis on the answers in this thread. I've seen so many of these but never really been able to see any summaries. Here's the deal. The first 4 answers counted, so alive vs dead, i counted all the alive. if you had 2 people at first place and 3 more, only the first 4 names counted. No funny business!!!

So the way it works is that every #1 vote gets 4 points, #2 vote gets 3 and so on. I'm not going to include any characters with less than 12 total points so I don't have to do The Others, Rhaegar, Old Nan, SalladorSaan, Belwas and other nonsense choices for the best character.

So any questions, let er rip because I have the sheet done. No surprise that Arya had the most #1 votes, Tyrion had the most 2 AND 3 votes and Davos the most 4 votes.

Arya 172 Jamie 139 Tyrion 135 Jon Snow 133 Stannis 73 Davos 72 Sansa 64 Sandor 42 LF 41 Dany 39 Theon 33 Bran 31 Tywin 27 Brienne 22 Catelyn 20 Varys 20 Ned 18 Cersei 16 Oberyn 16 Victarian 16 Barristan 15 Roose 15 Robb Stark

1. Blackfish = loyal BAMF

2. Liddles = ditto the above

3. Ned = what can I say, am a sucker for principled, stoic types!

4. Maester Aemon = wise old man who made the tough choices without whining

But probably the character I am most like is *sigh* Stannis. Get a thought in my head as the moral high road and that's all she wrote folks.

1. Queen Cersei she really made "A Feast For Crows" totally enjoyable.

2. Lord Eddard Stark. He has been dead for so long but the impact of his character was amazing.

3. Stannis Baratheon . . .

4. The most important character I believe, the one who MUST sing a Song of Ice and of Fire, Queen Daenarys Targaryen, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, King of The Andals, the First Men and The Rhoynar, Great Khaleesi of Green Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, Mother, Breaker of Shackles, Queen of the Mereen, Queen Across the Water, The Blood of Old Valyria, the heir of Aegon the Conqueror.

1) Robb Stark (the north remembers)

2) Jaime Lannister "I dreamed of you"

3) Stannis Baratheon "One found dragon stone and a king who still cared"

4) Bran Stark (hope he plays an enormous role in the final two volumes.

Honorable mentions: Barristan, Victarion, Jorah, Oberyn

I did a quick (well semi quick) statistical analysis on the answers in this thread. I've seen so many of these but never really been able to see any summaries. Here's the deal. The first 4 answers counted, so alive vs dead, i counted all the alive. if you had 2 people at first place and 3 more, only the first 4 names counted. No funny business!!!

So the way it works is that every #1 vote gets 4 points, #2 vote gets 3 and so on. I'm not going to include any characters with less than 12 total points so I don't have to do The Others, Rhaegar, Old Nan, SalladorSaan, Belwas and other nonsense choices for the best character.

So any questions, let er rip because I have the sheet done. No surprise that Arya had the most #1 votes, Tyrion had the most 2 AND 3 votes and Davos the most 4 votes. Here is the order and scores:

Arya 172 Jamie 139 Tyrion 135 Jon Snow 133 Stannis 73 Davos 72 Sansa 64 Sandor 42 LF 41 Dany 39 Theon 33 Bran 31 Tywin 27 Brienne 22 Catelyn 20 Varys 20 Ned 18 Cersei 16 Oberyn 16 Victarian 16 Barristan 15 Roose 15 Robb Stark

How interesting. Arya is a clear winner!

How interesting. Arya is a clear winner!

There's some interesting numbers behind the numbers. For example, LF has the highest percentage of points from #1 votes. Brienne is no one's favorite character (if i remember correctly, not on my desktop)

Updated after post 153, blackfish jumps on to the leaderboard.

Arya 175 Jamie 139 Tyrion 139 Jon Snow 134 Stannis 82 Davos 72 Sansa 64 Sandor 42 LF 41 Dany 40 Theon 35 Bran 31 Tywin 27 Ned 27 Brienne 22 Catelyn 20 Varys 20 Cersei 20 Oberyn 16 Victarian 16 Barristan 15 Roose 15 Robb Stark 13 Blackfish 12

1) Arya

2) Sansa

3) Daenerys

4) Jon

I'd like to be Arya a lot. She is so independent and free :)

Whoa, I was about to type that. I like Sansa a lot too! Stannis only jumped up on the list after TWoW spoiler chapter.... :)

Updated after post 153, blackfish jumps on to the leaderboard.

Arya 175 Jamie 139 Tyrion 139 Jon Snow 134 Stannis 82 Davos 72 Sansa 64 Sandor 42 LF 41 Dany 40 Theon 35 Bran 31 Tywin 27 Ned 27 Brienne 22 Catelyn 20 Varys 20 Cersei 20 Oberyn 16 Victarian 16 Barristan 15 Roose 15 Robb Stark 13 Blackfish 12

Is this for true?

1:Arya

2:Tyrion

3:Daenerys

4:Littlefinger

Archived