Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

For all the Dany hate, she's still a top 10 favorite character

Ha, that's prob why all the Dany hate threads always get to 22 pages so fast.....she's obviously a very contentious character.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Arya has the most votes so far....

Ha, that's prob why all the Dany hate threads always get to 22 pages so fast.....she's obviously a very contentious character.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Arya has the most votes so far....

I thought she would be lower. I may have to do a 4 most hated character thread and integrate those results with this spreadsheet. Then we'd see who the most controversial characters are.

Oberyn 'The Red Viper' Martell - Because he's the best that ever was or will be.

Jaime Lannister - Probably the reason I hate Cersei so much. He's a good guy and actually seems to have evaded Tywin's awful influence but was unable to escape from Cersei's.

Arya Stark - She rejects the traditional feminine roles like a god damned badass? She maybe borderline psychotic and sorta naive, but she manages to keep her sense of good will while being totally hardcore and ready to face pain and danger. Ned Stark's true daughter.

Brienne - The only person in the ASOIAF who stands up to Ned Stark's honor. Add in a touch of underdog and you have probably the most underrated good guy in the series.

I would be Oberyn. He's intelligent, witty, good-looking but not overly pretty, intelligent, cultured, passionate, loves his family, doesn't allow himself to be held back by stagnant social orders. He's probably one of the most progressive people in Westeros. His entire lifespan in the novels is a blaze of glory. KILLS GREGOR CLEGANE. Trains his bastard daughters to be lethal warriors. Doesn't live long, but I would be down to live the 30 or so years HE lived.

Jaime - he's hilarious, but there's so much more too him than that.

Arya - the strongest character in the series and refining her skills of badassery. Just don't become no-one, please?

Beric - felt the need to mention my favourite minor character, the only knight in Westeros who takes his vows of protecting the small folk seriously. RIP.

Jon - because... he's Jon.

Not sure I'd want to be any of them though. If I had to be someone in ASOIAF it would probably be one of Tommen's kittens... because nobody's going to stab or torture or traumatise Ser Pounce, right? Ergo, safe.

1 Brienne,,whats not to like, honourable, decent and hard as nails.

2 Barristan Selmy..see above

3 Arya..What sheer guts and steely determination

4 Sam..Not so tough, but still a decent human being, you would want to be friends with sam

I did a quick (well semi quick) statistical analysis on the answers in this thread. I've seen so many of these but never really been able to see any summaries. Here's the deal. The first 4 answers counted, so alive vs dead, i counted all the alive. if you had 2 people at first place and 3 more, only the first 4 names counted. No funny business!!!

So the way it works is that every #1 vote gets 4 points, #2 vote gets 3 and so on. I'm not going to include any characters with less than 12 total points so I don't have to do The Others, Rhaegar, Old Nan, SalladorSaan, Belwas and other nonsense choices for the best character.

So any questions, let er rip because I have the sheet done. This is after 177 posts (proodle's list). Jon Snow now passed Tyrion for 3rd place.

Arya 202 Jamie 163 Jon Snow 162 Tyrion 154 Stannis 87 Davos 74 Sansa 73 Dany 50 Sandor 42 LF 42 Theon 37 Bran 32 Brienne 28 Tywin 27 Ned 27 Oberyn 26 Catelyn 20 Varys 20 Cersei 20 Barristan 18 Victarian 16 Roose 15 Robb Stark 13 Blackfish 12

from shinbane step daughter

JON SNOW - he is awsome :)

ARYA- cause of the words"stick em with the pointy end" and cause she a girl who plays by her own ruels :)

TYRION- cause he is a very misunderstood dwarf who is very sly and good at payback :)

THE DRAGONS- cause they are cute and i want them :)

THEON GREYJOY IS A BIG IDIOT CAUSE HE TOOK OVER WINTERFELL AND MADE A GREAT BIG IDIOT OF HIM SELF THINKING HE COULD MANIPULATE BRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Archived