Who are your top four characters?

TheLastHero

1) Theon

2) Cat

3) Dany

4) Victarion

Hehhh.... I'd choose Vic, he's the one who suffered the least so far.

If the initial question is "Who do I resemble most", then Theon without a doubt.

TOP characters...? Like my top favorites? Or top four best written? Or top most interesting? Or top irrational faves? Or top funniest?

I have about... an hour before going to get a manicure... tons of spare time... I'll bore you with all, hahaha :DD

Top favorites:

1. Khal Drogo

2. Tywin

3. Oberyn

4. Rhaegar

Top best written:

1. Tywin

2. Tyrion

3. Jaime

4. Viserys

Top irrational likes:

1. Randyll Tarly

2. Roose Bolton

3. Elia Martell

4. Dalla

Top funniest:

1. Olenna

2. Walder Frey

3. Vargo Hoat

4. Podrick

Other characters who I think deserve a Top, but didn't fit into my Top Top: Varys, Mance Rayder, Samwell, Sansa and Gilly.

Of all the tops... I'd be... maybe Olenna. But in fact, I'd be Margaery, because she is younger. Or Lyanna. Or just a random peasant woman who found Arya's crying girl aka. Weasel 1.0 in the woods and hugged and kissed her and told her she'd be okay and took her home. I like to hope there was such person... :( Or another hypothetical random person, who'll hug Jeyne Poole and take care about her a little.

I'll just do my top 4 favourite characters ^__^

1 - Bronn

2 - Jamie Lannister

3 - Arya Stark

4 - Tyrion Lannister

Special mentions go to: Jon Snow, Ned Stark, Dolorous Edd, Oberyn Martell, Arthur Dayne, Roose Bolton, Brynden Blackfish, Cersei Lannister and Brienne of Tarth.

I kind of dislike Dany :(

Archived