Tormund;s Member

Let us discuss one of the most highly anticipated Chekov's Guns of this series, and how, and when, it shall fire its payload.

Brothers, Sisters, how do you reckon it will play into the Song of Ice and Fire? It is frequently mentioned, like Dany's dragons. It has done great feats, like Dany's dragons. Surely it will play a role most vital to the climax of this series.

Edit: Re: Topic typos:

I may have been in my cups.

Tormund's Member will turn out to be the actual Horn Of Joramun and accidentally bring the Wall down when Tormund decides to take a piss against it.

In the TV series, is "blowing the Horn of Joramun" the job that Varys wants for Ros?

In aDwD when Tormund says "and I could say that me member is as long and thick as my forearm, but it doesn't make it so", it's because in reality it is much bigger. It is known.

They need to cast two people for the part... one to play Tormund one to play his member

but in all seriousness this is one casting that I feel they really need to not fuck up... whoever they get has to be a big guy with a natural "har" type of laugh

Wait wait wait, just a thought. We can all agree that Tormund's member is the mightiest force in the entire story. The second mightiest is The Wall itself. Now what if the Wall can only be brought down by Tormund's member. That's right, what if Tormund's member is actually the Horn of Joramun. That means that somebody will need to...I better stop now before I get myself into serious trouble.

Wait wait wait, just a thought. We can all agree that Tormund's member is the mightiest force in the entire story. The second mightiest is The Wall itself. Now what if the Wall can only be brought down by Tormund's member. That's right, what if Tormund's member is actually the Horn of Joramun. That means that somebody will need to...I better stop now before I get myself into serious trouble.

Yeah, they're gonna cast Ros for the part you're describing.

Archived