2 yankee girls set to invade Belfast, July 1 & 2

OK, heading out now, flight leaves in 4 hours! I should be able to check this from over there, so keep me posted if there's any updates!!! OMG, this is going to be so much fun, yay!!

Ha ha, just got my House Stark: Winter is Coming t-shirt in the mail today from ThinkGeek. I may just have to wear that while I'm over there . . .

Hope your trip to Belfast went well!

I could also wear a series t-shirt tomorrow. Might make it easier to recognise people tomorrow! We'll see. :)

Omg, Belfast was way too much fun!!! Thank you Ross & housemates, we had a Blast!!

Wayne, I wore my shirt yesterday at Guant's Causeway, Ballantoy harbor (aka pyke), and the rope ridge. Tonight your looking for a redhead (me) and a blond (Steph). I'll be wearing a white shirt and black vest!

Home now, twas great meeting you guys, sorry I had to dip out early but I have an energetic 2 year old nephew to mind in the morning that doesn't appreaciate the finer things in life, such as a melted, hungover head !!! Be sure to let us know the next time your over this side of the pond, hope you enjoy the rest of your trip :) Oh and Happy 4th of July !!!!

Wonderful to meet everyone! Hope you all had great trips.

Apologies about getting distracted later on. I really didn't expect to meet people I know in a club on a Tuesday night. You would think we Irish didn't work or something!

Thank you everyone! We had an absolute blast in both Belfast and Dublin.

Steph is looking at going to grad school in Dublin now, so high likelihood that we'll be back for another round :)

And I really want to go to TitanCon :)

Thanks again, everyone was so much fun, it was great meeting you all and having great conversation over lots of pints.

Can't wait to do it again!!!

Cheers :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived