(Book Spoilers) The last scene for each episode of season 3?

StappyNappy

I don't know... there isn't much to do in King's Landing that wouldn't be filler. We don't like filler, do we?

D+D do. It seems to me that their plan is to up the importance of Sansa, using her as a centrepiece for the different factions to scheme around. It's something i've suggested myself in the past, but I'm skeptical as to how far you can spread that material. I guess we'll see soon enough.

–Episode #21: Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners. Dany sails into Slaver’s Bay. (Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by Daniel Minahan)

[whose source is winteriscoming.net]

And episode 7 is written by GRRM titled "Chains." Hmm.

I hope "Mother" is the final scene of the season since last season's was full of dread. Lady Stoneheart would be a great ending since it's so shocking, but I'd feel it's best for season 4 since she doesn't do much. With whatever direction they choose, we're still going to be left wanting more.

That's a shame if true. It also raises the question of why on earth they wasted time on introducing him only to never pick him up again. And people wonder why I doubt D+D's skills.

It's possible they used him just for the purpose of showing Joffrey's cruelty with the whole wine bit.

How I think the next season will end for every character:

Season 3:

RW

Arya just left twins

Bran/ Sam just met with Sam enters the weirwood door.

Jon just had the battle at castle black where Ygritte got killed.

Sansa just got married with Tyrion and think about her parents.

Jaime Bear fight and heading for KL

Tyrion: RW talk

Davos reading the letter about the nights watch. Maybe leaving Dragons stone.

Danny: Mysha mysha

Theon: Torturing, escaping, captured again.

Season 4:

Arya: Ariving at house of Black and White.

Bran: Ariving with children of the forest.

Sam: Leaving with Gilly for eastwatch.

Jon: Episode 1 and preparing battle. Episode 3 or 4 big battle of the wall (something like Blackwater but than for the wall. Episode 5/6/7/8 who will be the next comander. Episode 10 Sam leaves and killing Janos.

Sansa: ends with the death of lysa

Jaime: finding body Tywin

Brienne: just met the septons in the woods.

Tyrion: Episode 1 Oberyn arrives. Episode 3 or 4 PW. Episode 5 beginning of trial. Episode 7 Maintain vs Viper. Episode 9 killing tywin. Episode 10 Leaving KL.

Davos: I think he will be at castle black in the show, than he leaves for white harbor in episode 6. Ends with three sisters.

Danny: Taking over mereen (Episode 3 or 4), being a queen (Episode 5 till 9) beginning of the attacks. Episode 10 death of child.

Iron islanders: Till Euron gets chosen.

Theon: Torture again. Maybe preparing for leaving the dreadfort.

And un-cat in the final.

Season 5:

Arya: She gets blind.

Bran: living with children of the forest.

Sam: just met Jaqen.

Jon: Sending Val north. Just realize that Mance is still alive and well.

Sansa: Leaving Eyrie.

Jaime: Just took over riverrun.

Brienne: Just met lady stone heart.

Tyrion: Leaving Volantis with Jorah.

Davos: Leaving for Skagos.

Danny: marrying Hizdahr

Victorion: On see around Valaria.

Asha/ Yara: Battle of Deepwood Motte.

Theon: Wedding of Rampsey.

Dorne story: Everything in AFfC, Arianne meets with Doran about what Quetyn is doing.

Quentyn: just met Danny.

Season 6:

Probably finishing DwD for every character and some get stuff from WoW

My next post is focused on the endings of season 3 episodes.

• Now that we know roughly what's falling when thanks to the titles, I'm thinking:

1 - Davos on his rock (akin to how 2x01 closed on a shot of Arya travelling, no dialogue).

2 - ???

3 - Jaime's hand

4 - Revolt at Craster's

5 - Dracarys

6 - Stannis and the Leeches

7 - 'I dreamed of you'

8 - Queenscrown / Jon getting shot in the leg

9 - RW/Arya getting knocked out

10 - Lady Stoneheart

Episode 1: Sam kills other.

Episode 2: Jon/ Mance talk about fist of first men.

Episode 3: Davos is alive.

Episode 4: Mutiny at crastens keep

Episode 5: Leeches (stannis)

Episode 6: Wildlings beyond the wall

Episode 7: Jon escapes queenscrown

Episode 8: Probably something with Kings Landing

Episode 9: RW

Episode 10: I hope something with the wall or something that we know that Jof is going to die, a discussion between stannis and Mel. But please don't let it be Lady Stoneheart, that will destroy the show :(

Difficult. Season 3 episodes can end at different things everything is exciting.

Because if it ends with Cat in season 3, you see her 2 times in the next seasons (maybe 1 or 2 times more if the makers decide to write some more scenes for here)

for a fan it's easier to accept that a person is dead and that you don't see that person anymore in the show (people will mourn for her and probably can lived with her absents around episode 4x04 therefore her return will be a great shock because nobody will expect here to return) than that you let her bring back too soon, (People are still hoping in episode 10 that she's alive, that it was a bad dream, the effect is lower that way because it is to fresh)

If you bring her back to soon she won't have anything to do, that's frustrating, she's back but not really. Better bring her back when she's doing something.

But I think that you too have watch many TV-shows like me? I watched many people rising from the dead in those shows and the time this worked the best was when you didn't have your mind on the person who is dead than it come as a shock. Everytime that shows bring a character back withing 3 episodes it failed because it was too soon, the rising of that person was a relieve not a shock, or don't you want people who watch the show have the seem shock moment you had when you read that she was still alive?

From the episode titles, it's pretty obvious that the last scene of the season will be 'Mhysa'. This makes me think that the end of season 4 will be Jon being named LC.

Think about it - the first season ended with dragons and Dany, the second season ended with the White Walkers at the Wall. This season will end with Dany again, so logically, the next season will end at the Wall, based on what's happened so far.

I actually think that the season will end in a similar manner to Season 2 - the final central character scene will be Dany riding through the crowd, with the final scene being a supernatural shock... Cat rising again.

This would effectively end the Brotherhood under Beric storyline. I think those who want the Cat reveal to be later are missing an important aspect of the season: this is about the Starks. Season 4 is certainly not about them.

1) Valar Dohaeris”

- Arya in the Riverlands/Jaime and Brienne/Davos rescued and thrown in cell

2) “Dark Wings, Dark Words”

- News of Bran and Rickon dead in the burning of Winterfell

3) “Walk of Punishment”

- I’m not sure about this one

4) “And Now His Watch is Ended”

- Death of LC Jeor Mormont

5) “Kissed by Fire”

- Jon and Ygritte

6) Still untitled

7) “The Bear and the Maiden Fair”

- Brienne in the Bear pit at Harrenhal

8) Still untitled

9) “The Rains of Castamere”

- The Red Wedding/Jon escapes the Wildings

10) “Mhysa”

- Dany takes Yunkai is my guess

Hard to say with individual episodes, but I think kevin1989's season progression will be pretty accurate (neglecting major changes, and assuming the producers don't want to screw themselves in later seasons).

thanks.

Personally I think and hope that the writers have learned from their mistakes in the second season and many characters will be absence in at least 3 episodes.

Cat: She will need to be in every episode, just like Cercei is probably going to be in. There are lot of things to tell. Bran dead, Hoster dead. Karkasks killings. Wedding. Harrenhall.

Arya: I hope that she will be in 8/9 episodes. She has very much too tell. Everything with the brotherhood and later with sandor. She's a pretty important character.

Bran: 6/7 episodes. He is important but not so much will happen with him. He will learn to be a good warg from Jojen and he see Jon and meet Sam.

Jon: 7 episodes

Sansa: Just like last year she will not be seen in many episodes. She will probably be in 5 episodes.

Tyrion: I guess around 7 episodes.

Jaime: Probably around 7 episodes. Episode 1 and 2 they are in and at the end of episode 2 they have the fight. 1 episode where he will lose the hand. 1 Episode where he will held captive. 1 where he will set loose. One where he will set brienne fee. And one episode where he is on his way to KL and have some interaction with brienne.

Theon: Probably 4/5 episodes.

Danny: I hope 7/8 episodes. 1 where she go to slavers bay. Astapor need to be in 3 episodes. Yunkaii can be in 3 episodes.

Davos: 1 episode where he wil be alive. One where he will be throw in the dungeon. 1 where he will set free. Leeches. starting to read.It will probably be around 5 episodes for him. And I think the first 2 episodes will only contain Stannis, so he will be in 7 episodes.

Archived