What ASoIaF weapon would you have?

Kevan Lannister

• 6 months later...

A book.

Books are powerful, plus some of my favourite characters use/read books.

My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind...and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge.

Rodrik the Reader, one of the few Ironborn with a sense of dignity, recommends Asha to read a book in order to overturn the decision of the Kingsmoot.

Roose Bolton burned a book, most likely because he wanted to keep the knowledge for himself.

Jon Arryn and Stannis discovered the incest thanks to a book.

The White Book seems to have a power over Jaime Lannister.

Conquest of Dorne, is an exagerration of the Conquest but the Martells now use it as a mean to scare invaders.

Seriously, given the fact that most people in Westeros are either illiterate or just think that books are not important, knowledge hidden within the pages of a book can prove useful or deadly.

He did a Kingsguard member in so easily, I want to see more of him so much. Him and that brilliant axe.

To be fair that Kingsguard member had already been hit with several crosbow arrows and was on his knees about to get off the ground when Areo took off his arm with his axe. It wasn't exactly a fair fight...

If I had to choose any ASOIAF weapon to own I would probably pick Dawn simply because being made up of meteorite ore would make it so rare. If I had to pick any weapon for the sake of a battle purposes I'd probably pick Balon Swann's morningstar.

Archived