Does Ramsay Bolton have sex with his dogs?

Khal Pono

Reading the Theon chapters in ADWD, I just have this creeping susipcion that Ramsay gets it on with his "bitches".

It's not explictly mentioned or even strongly hinted at the text, but the fact that the dogs are such a part of his identity and he takes them wherever he goes, that they are all female, they are all named after women he has killed... does anyone think this is NOT going on?

Theon "lays" with the bitches. And Rams' wife

Jeyne pulled her wolfskins up to her chin. “No. This is some trick. It’s him, it’s my … my lord, my sweet lord, he sent you, this is just some test to make sure that I love him. I do, I do, I love him more than anything.” A tear ran down her cheek. “Tell him, you tell him. I’ll do what he wants … whatever he wants … with him or … or with the dog or … please … he doesn’t need to cut my feet off, I won’t try to run away, not ever, I’ll give him sons, I swear it, I swear it …”
But as far as Ramsay goes, I don't think so but I wouldn't be suprised

...Tell him, you tell him I'll do what he wants... whatever he wants... or with the dog... please...

Did Ramsay make Jeyne do something sick with his dogs?

Seven hells I hate him even more than usual, and I usually hate him a hell of a lot.

Seven hells I hate him even more than usual, and I usually hate him a hell of a lot.

that's what i want to know

may his death be as painful as the mountain's almost-death

When I read the books, thats how I always took it.

I am pretty sure Ramsay just gets off on causing others pain. So while he would love humiliating Theon or Jeyne and letting them be used by his dogs, I doubt very much he would have sex with them. And I doubt he would ever have normal consensual sex with anyone for that matter.

Ramsay is NOT humping his dogs, naming them after his victims is his sick way of amusment - they are TROPHYS to him.

He maybe forced Theon too though before he chopped his donger! :ack:

did theon get his dong chopped off? i never actually was sure.

It seems like it, though they are both female...

Probably not, but he clearly gets off on at least threatening to make Jeyne do... something... with the dogs. Ugh. :stillsick:

He clearly gets off? We have read from Sam getting hard to Darrio making Dany wet. But have never read about Ramsay's sex drive

It seems like it, though they are both female...

He clearly gets off? We have read from Sam getting hard to Darrio making Dany wet. But have never read about Ramsay's sex drive

- his wedding night... kinky threesome with Reek providing um, oral stimulation, to not-Arya.

- romours about his hunts. rapey romours.

To the OP's question.

I doubt it. There is nothing to indicate HE fancies dogs. I think he just likes unconcentual sex.

I suspect his greatest fantasy would be to be tied up and raped by an aggressive woman wearing leather and chainmail..... hey whats Asha doing right now? I think I've just found a new couple to ship together.

Archived