Does Ramsay Bolton have sex with his dogs?

Khal Pono

But are we sure that Ramsay forced Jeyne to do smth with the dogs?The way I read it, it was more of a threat than something that has already been done. And I thought all the dogs were female? Did he bring the bitches in their bedchamber without anybody noticing?

Goodness I hope not x______x

I already feel horrible for both the dogs and humans alike. Animals and people being forced to have sex with one another is just a whole 'nother of abuse.

And an extra level if Ramsay does the deed with them too. He isn't exactly the most loving and gentle guy. He pretty much rapes everything with a heartbeat. Don't think the dogs would be an exception, even if he "loves" them.

Oh man, I think I need a bucket.

Anyhow, I'll say....he probably doesn't. While he is an awful, awful, awful man, he also has a lot of pride along with a (touchy) ego. Anything done with the dogs that is connected with another person, whether sexual or for hunting, seems to be reserved for degrading and humiliation. Not something he would put himself in.

Plus, he seems to enjoy the fact that his animals act like the dominant or superior ones over his victims, that his victims are so beneath and so low that they are used/killed by canines.

I hope the dogs will eat him and then either get adopted into wonderful happy homes or be happily free altogether. Same goes with Jeyne, hopefully she will have a wonderful life after all this.

What if he uses the dogs himself and makes the women watch...then participate?

We need to go deeper.

No. We. Don't. :ack:

Sorry, but I draw the line at bestiality - exploiting/abusing the dogs is awful, but what Ramsey is putting his human victims through if he actually uses dogs to violate them is beyond horrible, and something I don't want to see described in GRRM's books. Reading Theon's flashbacks of Ramsey's hunts and torture/rape/murder of the women was bad enough, thank you.

Goodness I hope not x______x

I already feel horrible for both the dogs and humans alike. Animals and people being forced to have sex with one another is just a whole 'nother of abuse.

And an extra level if Ramsay does the deed with them too. He isn't exactly the most loving and gentle guy. He pretty much rapes everything with a heartbeat. Don't think the dogs would be an exception, even if he "loves" them.

Oh man, I think I need a bucket.

Anyhow, I'll say....he probably doesn't. While he is an awful, awful, awful man, he also has a lot of pride along with a (touchy) ego. Anything done with the dogs that is connected with another person, whether sexual or for hunting, seems to be reserved for degrading and humiliation. Not something he would put himself in.

Plus, he seems to enjoy the fact that his animals act like the dominant or superior ones over his victims, that his victims are so beneath and so low that they are used/killed by canines.

I hope the dogs will eat him and then either get adopted into wonderful happy homes or be happily free altogether. Same goes with Jeyne, hopefully she will have a wonderful life after all this.

I don't want Ramsey's dogs to eat him; they could get sick. Just have Asha or Theon or Jon Snow cut Ramsey's head off; I don't care as long as Ramsey is definitely, permanently, dead! :laugh:

Archived