Confessions....Say What v2!

I want Victarion to partially succeed in..whatever. Simply because his chapters are so damn fun for me. I hope he doesn't die too soon. I love his povs despite the terrible human being that he is. When I see a Vic chapter up, I get all excited. No, I don't know whats wrong with me. :drunk:

I desperately want Cersei's walk of shame to be her equivalent of losing her hand. Specifically, I hope she grows as a character and really pulls her shit together. I would love for her to be Tywin with teats even for a day.

Also, each time I read an anti-Dany post, I like her a little more. What is wrong with me? :(

I desperately want Cersei's walk of shame to be her equivalent of losing her hand. Specifically, I hope she grows as a character and really pulls her shit together. I would love for her to be Tywin with teats even for a day.

I could not agree more. I don't want her to be "redeemed" the way Jaime has been. I want her to stay bad but become competent. What I hate about her arc in AFFC is how idiotic her decisions are (I also find this somewhat less than credible writing - no one is THAT stupid). The idea that Varys AND Littlefinger both comment on how she is so incredibly unprecedentedly incompetent that it is actually ruining their grand plans is really a bit much for me. Stay evil, Cercei, but do better at it.

I want Victarion to partially succeed in..whatever. Simply because his chapters are so damn fun for me. I hope he doesn't die too soon. I love his povs despite the terrible human being that he is. When I see a Vic chapter up, I get all excited. No, I don't know whats wrong with me. :drunk:

I'm right there with you. I love Victarion's chapters even though he's a pretty despicable person. I have an irrational love for the entire Greyjoy family.

On my first read through of the series last year, I sped through almost every character expect Dany because I was just waiting for her to fuck shit up in Westeros, my god was I disappointed in her by the end.

I find all of Jon's chapters extremely boring and a chore to get through, except for the chapters where he was commanding the soldiers at the top of the Wall and a couple with Ygritte.

I was helping myself to a refreshing adult beverage at my apartment when I got to the Red Wedding, or rather....what I thought would be a happy reconciliation between the Tullys, Freys, and Starks in the union of Rosalin and Edmure. And then.....it happened. When Roose put the sword through Robb's heart I was stunned and then proceeded to fumble with my phone to find out if this actually happened. When I realized it was true I feverishly started drinking until I drunk dialed my girlfriend(whose never read nor seen game of thrones) in my grief for the king in the north and distinctly remember saying "He kills all my FUCKING favorite characters! why? why?! HE WAS GONNA BE KING IN THE NORTH!!"

Her response was: "Errrr...."

After the Red Wedding I said to myself screw this and went ahead to check if the rest of my Starks were alive by the end of the book. I couldn't have take it if another had died

I know some people find him boring, but Jon is my ultimate favorite character in the whole series and I want him to survive (I obviously refused to believe he's dead)

ETA: I hated Kahl Drogo and was really happy when he died!

I was helping myself to a refreshing adult beverage at my apartment when I got to the Red Wedding, or rather....what I thought would be a happy reconciliation between the Tullys, Freys, and Starks in the union of Rosalin and Edmure. And then.....it happened. When Roose put the sword through Robb's heart I was stunned and then proceeded to fumble with my phone to find out if this actually happened. When I realized it was true I feverishly started drinking until I drunk dialed my girlfriend(whose never read nor seen game of thrones) in my grief for the king in the north and distinctly remember saying "He kills all my FUCKING favorite characters! why? why?! HE WAS GONNA BE KING IN THE NORTH!!"

Her response was: "Errrr...."

A few friends of mine and myself started the books at the same time and I was way out in front of them. When RW happened, I threw my book across the room and started to call one of them.. then remembered I couldn't ruin anything. It was torture not having anybody to grieve with!

Archived