Will Arya end up killing Sansa

MacHawk

Well, will she? Arya has become an assasin and her role in the conflict is about to become clearer. I loove Arya!!...ok, got that out.......

Going back to AGOT it was the actions of Arya and Aryas' wolf that led to the death of Sansas wolf. Significant ?. Maybe.

It is also a known that the two just don't get each other and never have.

The future : Sansa is maneouvered into the seat of Winterfell by Petyr Baelish. Arya is given an assignment by ? to assasinate her.

Far fetched ? I don't think so. Stick her with the pointy end.

People will say, "no way, she is too loyal to her family but think what she did in Braavos to the bard who betrayed the Nights Watch. loyal yes, but merciless to those who betray.

Well, will she? Arya has become an assasin and her role in the conflict is about to become clearer. I loove Arya!!...ok, got that out.......

Going back to AGOT it was the actions of Arya and Aryas' wolf that led to the death of Sansas wolf. Significant ?. Maybe.

It is also a known that the two just don't get each other and never have.

The future : Sansa is maneouvered into the seat of Winterfell by Petyr Baelish. Arya is given an assignment by ? to assasinate her.

Far fetched ? I don't think so. Stick her with the pointy end.

People will say, "no way, she is too loyal to her family but think what she did in Braavos to the bard who betrayed the Nights Watch. loyal yes, but merciless to those who betray.

Sisters squabble and fight. This does not translate into murder.

I can see the idea of Arya being sent to kill someone in Westeros, possibly even someone she was friends with, but this seems an extraordinary stretch.

Also why would Arya being responsible for Lady's death provide any sort of motivation to kill her? If anything what you're implying there is that Sansa may have mortal inclinations towards Arya.

And even that seems stupid.

I don't think she can kill her on assignment from the FM since she knows her.

Sansa said to Arya:

"You're horrible," she screamed at her sister. "They should have killed you instead of Lady!"

When Ned gives Arya Needle:

"Try not to stab your sister, whatever the provocation." "I won't. I promise."

The Hound thought:

"Didn't you ever have a brother you wanted to kill?" He laughed again. "Or maybe a sister?" He must have seen something in her face then, for he leaned closer. "Sansa. That's it, isn't it? The wolf bitch wants to kill the pretty bird." "No," Arya spat back at him. "I'd like to kill you."[/

She can kill people she knows while not acting as a FM but I don't think it will happen.

No I do not think so, remember Jojen said in ASOS that the Wolves as in plural will return to Winterfell again. So I think there will be a somewhat good ending for the Starks, but what if Jojen meant the Starks bodies will be returned to the Crypts instead of them just being alive and returning?

Arya is not going out into the world as a "faceless man". She has never let go of her individual will in her time in the temple and has hidden her old self from her instrucors at evry opportunity so I do not suggest she will play by their rules once she leaves and if circumstances (and Sansa) change dramatically she will put the family as whole before the individual.

Arya has seen far too much death and ruin to see her childhood squabbles and Sansa actions as bad. If she blamed Sansa for her fathers death then she would have named her. I find it hard to believe that she would willingly kill Sansa, you don't watch your whole family butchered and suddenly hate your sister. If the Faceless men do succeed in totally destroying her personality and identity then maybe. But I think its clear that Aryas connection to Nymeria and her deliberately keeping needle tucked away shows that she isn't going to let herself go. She simply plans to trick the Faceless men; lie to them as they keep imploring her to do. If, for some reason they didn't see the risk, she was sent on a mission; she would never go thorugh with it. Yes, shes killed lots of people, I think even the hound was older than her when he killed his first; but its her blood we're talking about.

No I do not think so, remember Jojen said in ASOS that the Wolves as in plural will return to Winterfell again. So I think there will be a somewhat good ending for the Starks, but what if Jojen meant the Starks bodies will be returned to the Crypts instead of them just being alive and returning?

Questioning yourself there.

Also, bear in mind that anything more than 1 is pluralized, so even with Sansa dead, the wolves may still return to Winterfell. Dead or otherwise.

Grim. :crying:

I am not going to stubbornly inist that this will happen but I think it is a possibility and many of these posts are extremely naive in thinking that GRRM is going to keep the honorable Starks in a realm of honorable sanctity. If one of them does not end up crossing to the dark side i would be very surprised and under the influence of Littlefinger I think Sansa is the most likely candidate for that. sorry about that Sansa lovers.

I am not going to stubbornly inist that this will happen but I think it is a possibility and many of these posts are extremely naive in thinking that GRRM is going to keep the honorable Starks in a realm of honorable sanctity. If one of them does not end up crossing to the dark side i would be very surprised and under the influence of Littlefinger I think Sansa is the most likely candidate for that. sorry about that Sansa lovers.

Clearly Sansa is headed for the dark side, and I do also believe she's got 'dead meat' written all over her.

I still don't see Arya actually killing her though. Being in some way responsible without knowing, maybe, that'd have some grace to it and it'd be suitably fucked up for Martins world.

How is Sansa headed for the dark side, "clearly" or not?

Especially if you compare her to Arya (amoral assassin in training) or even possibly Bran (depending on what he's trained to do or ends up doing) or Rickon (possible feral cannibal)?

I love both girls and I dont want Sansa to die and Arya to become a kinslayer!

Kinslayers are curse so if Arya really did that she would be condemning herself to a terrible fate, that would be too bitter even for GRRM....

Wow, imagine the tragedy: Arya is sent to kill Alayne Stone because she's becomming too powerful, gathering behind her The Vale, the North and the Riverlands.

So the Tyrells / Aegon / Lannisters / anybody, hire a Faceless Man to kill her... and Arya doesnt recognize Sansa...

Archived