What do you think Dany was going to reward Ser Jorah with once they got Westeros?

total1402

Have the great people of westeros invented the bj yet? That seems to be up there on greatest inventions in human history.

I would say the Dornish invented it in Westeros... Or whoever should be the equivalent of French in Westeros... :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Dany is awfully shallow, I don't think she is going to be too enthusiastic about that demon mask tattoo on his face. That may be the final nail in the coffin for his romantich hopes. I also am really curious to see how the existing Mormonts will react to Jorah's return. I don't think they would be very excited about his taking over Bear Island, and I'm not sure they will be super excited to see him show up with a dragon-riding Targaryan either.

I sort of wish we could meet his ex-wife, just once, but time is short, and the books are full, and it's hard to see what purpose that could fulfill at this point. I'm just curious.

We meet Lynesse in ADWD second hand as someone whom the Hightowers are looking to for help against the Ironborn. So maybe we will see more of her.

If Dany rules the 7 kingdoms, I fail to see what the remaining Mormonts will be able to do against Jorah's return.

M

I think Dany would give him the reward which would create the worst possible outcome. So yeah, the north.

Yeah for someone whose bringing dragons that eat livestock and occaisonally children, a slave eunuch army, Dothraki and Esossi sellsword companies to Westeros in big numbers during a Winter...

Probably not a good PR move to give a high office to someone who went into exile for selling slaves.

Archived