Vote : Who will rule westeros?

• 2 months later...

Just my opinion but i think:

Aegon Targaryen and Sansa Stark will rule the 7 kingdoms (or most)

Jon Stark-Targaryen (if R+L=J which i believe) as Prince in the North - Robbs named Heir?, Sansa's cousin and Aegon's half brother who better?

(Bran or Rickon as lord of Winterfell)

Sansa dreamed of marrying a prince and heir to the throne, it was ruined for her with Joffrey but it'd be a neat twist if she actually did in the end marry the true heir...

I think we'll see a throwback to the Age of Heroes in the end

King in the North - Jon Snow

The Vale/East - Robert Arryn, one of the great surprises in the series

Westerlands/Riverlands - Sansa, maybe with Tyrion as consort

Stormlands/Reach/Crownlands ('The South') - Daenerys

Iron Islands - Asha

Dorne - Arianne

I think there will still be an Iron Throne by the end of the series. However I don't think any of the current contenders will be left to take it. So I vote for someone who either hasn't yet been considered a player in the Game (a late bloomer, shall we say, like Robert Arryn) or someone who hasn't yet been introduced to us.

No one will. There will be seperate factions that survive though. The NW will become a kingdom/stable order of its own. The North/Riverlands will get back together under Stark leadership. Throw in the Vale too if Sansa gets smart. Stannis, Danny, and many of the otehr houses will die of tragically fighting over a throne that will no longer exists.

King Jon Snow/Targaryen/Stark the first of his name.

Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Hand of the King-Stannis or Tyrion.

LC of the Kingsguard-Mance Rayder.

Grand Maester Samwell

Admiral-I think Stannis Lord of Storm's End

Master of Coin-I don't know.

King's Justice-Tormund with his big member :D

Master of Whisperers-why who else than Lady Arya Baratheon, married to Gendry Baratheon, heir to Storm's End?

Just put me down on King Jon. But I want the whole gang of characters that I like ending up with great lives. Impossible, I know. :crying:

EDIT: Of course, Shireen will be married to Bran Stark, Lord of Winterfell and heir to the throne(which is why Stannis legitimizes King Bob's bastards). Also, Dany is still barren.

Archived