Least favorite POV character

evening gale

Dany is one of my least favourites. She's a child, and she sure as heck shows it a number of times. I'd rather the roles be reversed between her and her brother. They're essentially the same character except that Viserys doesn't try and hide the fact that all he wants is power.

i understand where you're coming from, but she will "grow up" in later books. I disagree regarding the comparison to her brother. He is mean, bitter and abusive whereas she is kind and gentle. She tries to do the right thing.

• 3 weeks later...

But, but, hes got such an awesome backstory? The man had a ship called Golden Storm! :bowdown: Yet he found the Drowned God when the water claimed him and arose changed with a fire in his eyes. Whats not to like?

Golden Storm... lol. apparently this was his second ship, the first one was called Golden Shower.

Dany was good at the beginning but I think she started to get a bit too much or maybe she grew up too fast in the wrong way. But my favourites have always been either Tyrion or Arya, they're just always so strong willed. Catelyn was very dull because it's all mothers talk and that only goes so far.

• 4 weeks later...

First post! Hi, everybody :wave:

My least favorite in the first book was Sansa, with Catelyn at a close second-to-last.

Catelyn was the less interesting of the two, but I found it easier to push through her chapters because they were more central to the plot.

Archived