Comic-con: TWOW Reading?

I sincerely doubt it because Comic Con is about the show, not the books. Plus last we heard he was writing about the Dothraki and I really could care less about them. If he did, it wouldnt be any meaty story though I want him to read the Aeron Damphair chapter because GRRM really seemed to like that chapter

So your saying if it was a choice between a chapter about the Dothraki, or nothing at all, you would rather him not do a reading?

I love all the parts of aSoIaF, I don't consider any of it boring or pointless, and at this point I don't see how anybody could be picky. You know, that whole beggars can't be choosers thing.

So your saying if it was a choice between a chapter about the Dothraki, or nothing at all, you would rather him not do a reading?

I love all the parts of aSoIaF, I don't consider any of it boring or pointless, and at this point I don't see how anybody could be picky. You know, that whole beggars can't be choosers thing.

Yup, I rather wait until the book comes out than read a Dothraki chapter, lol.

I didn't say it was pointless, Im not asking GRRM to read anything for me, but if it is a chapter I may be desperately interested in such as a Jon chapter or another Theon chapter than I will definitely want to hear him read that. But if its on the Dothraki, I can wait 3 years for that. Im not insulting the books dude, personal preference. Im not a fan of Essos chapters outside of Braavos

Yup, I rather wait until the book comes out than read a Dothraki chapter, lol.

I didn't say it was pointless, Im not asking GRRM to read anything for me, but if it is a chapter I may be desperately interested in such as a Jon chapter or another Theon chapter than I will definitely want to hear him read that. But if its on the Dothraki, I can wait 3 years for that. Im not insulting the books dude, personal preference. Im not a fan of Essos chapters outside of Braavos

Well I doubt it will be just a Dothraki chapter, if it is mainly about the Dothraki, then it wold probably be a Daenerys chapter, and I am all for that. Getting to see how Dany takes charge of the Khalasar that she ran into at the end of ADwD will be pretty awesome IMO.

I understand that people have their own personal preference and all, I just never understand it when people say things like, "I don't care for Essos chapters", or "Ironborn chapters" etc, because I like every chapter, and I love reading every page of them. I actually really like the Essos chapters in particular. To me, it's really interesting to master all the new places, names, politics etc, I love how well thought out everything is, and it's very enjoyable for me to read. I love names like Skahaz mo Kandaq, Reznak mo Reznak, and Hizdahr zo Loraq, they were a fun challenge to master.

So yes, Dothraki chapter or not, I am all for it, if GRRM were to read it.

Well I doubt it will be just a Dothraki chapter, if it is mainly about the Dothraki, then it wold probably be a Daenerys chapter, and I am all for that. Getting to see how Dany takes charge of the Khalasar that she ran into at the end of ADwD will be pretty awesome IMO.

I must say though, I doubt we'll get a Dany chapter... it would be giving away too much, wouldn't it? It was truly one of the cliffhangers of ADWD...

I understand that people have their own personal preference and all, I just never understand it when people say things like, "I don't care for Essos chapters", or "Ironborn chapters" etc, because I like every chapter, and I love reading every page of them. I actually really like the Essos chapters in particular. To me, it's really interesting to master all the new places, names, politics etc, I love how well thought out everything is, and it's very enjoyable for me to read. I love names like Skahaz mo Kandaq, Reznak mo Reznak, and Hizdahr zo Loraq, they were a fun challenge to master.

So yes, Dothraki chapter or not, I am all for it, if GRRM were to read it.

:agree: I love the Essos chapters too, but I can understand why people are frustrated because it doesn't move forward as quickly, because Dany isn't heading for Westeros yet. I was similarly frustrated with Victarion and Brienne travelling chapters.

I would be happy for him to announce the book is almost done.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

I think if i could choose id have the Aeron or a Sansa chapter. Obviously something happens in Aerons, otherwise why would he like it so much? But what?

Why do people think GRRM likes the Damphair chapter so much, did he say that?

AFAIR he just tried to encourage people to choose a Damphair chapter instead of Arianne by revealing it has some kind of a twist or something. But does he really like it so much? No idea.

Archived