Which characters scare you that shouldn't?

l3ol3o

GRRM has plenty of scary characters in the series. Most are made to be scary though such as Ramsey Bolten and the other monsters in the series.

Which characters that weren't designed to be scary scare you?

For me it's Shireen. I would add Patchface since he scares me more than anyone else in the series but I think he's meant to be scary. Shireen though is just a sweet innocent girl but God every time she is mentioned I expect something to happen. Maybe it's the grey scale. Maybe it's just Patchface being around here but I'm always waiting for shit to hit the fan at some point with her. At some point I think her grey scale or patch face will make her mad and she will do something as surprising to read as the RW or Ned's head getting cut off.

So who is it for everyone else?

Rickon and Shaggydog scare me. :blush: I know it's super weird, but they do. I have this feeling that Rickon is going to go all Brandon Stark on someone, and cause some serious damage! He is definitely the new, "Wild Wolf."

ETA: I think Patchface scares everyone; whether they admit it, or not.

Patchface creeps the bejesus out of me, but I think that's probably intentional so I'm not sure if he counts.

Agreed I mean that Under the sea shit and the "I know I know oh oh oh ." is just downright creepy. It makes me think he has something to do with the drowned god.

Rickon and Shaggydog scare me. :blush: I know it's super weird, but they do. I have this feeling that Rickon is going to go all Brandon Stark on someone, and cause some serious damage! He is definitely the new, "Wild Wolf."

ETA: I think Patchface scares everyone; whether they admit it, or not.

I totally agree with you about Rickon. He has potential to grow up to be seriously scary. I know we've only seen very little and he is still young, but he already comes off so differently from his brothers and sisters. Shaggydog is very feral and almost uncontrollable....I think Rickon is going to be quite the wild child.

I thought I was the only one that was creeped out by Shireen and Patchface.

The Septas and Septons as well as the sparrows all kind of creep me out...I feel like they're going to discipline me, and go all 'drink the kool aid' religious wacko at any moment.

The Septas and Septons as well as the sparrows all kind of creep me out...I feel like they're going to discipline me, and go all 'drink the kool aid' religious wacko at any moment.

Same here. They seem kind of fanatical to me. I feel the same way about the R'hollor followers that are constantly trying to burn people.

My wife is terrified of Patchface! If I'm in a devious mood, to freak her out I'll end a declaration with "I know I know I know oh oh oh".

That is so wrong.

Just reading that - "I know, I know, I know..." freaks me OUT.

Especially those Septas with Cersei. They really scare me.

Agreed I mean that Under the sea shit and the "I know I know oh oh oh ." is just downright creepy. It makes me think he has something to do with the drowned god.

OMG! Everytime I read, "I know I know I know...oh oh oh...under the sea...etc.", I get this funny feeling that I can't explain. And listening to it on the audio books is even worst!

Archived