Which characters scare you that shouldn't?

l3ol3o

Selye

Brown Ben Plumm

Lancel

Berric, before he kicked off

The dude who wants Asha to marry him

Lady Taena

I think one of the wildling leaders is going to turn bad too, either Mance or Tormund. They both bother me.

I also agree with those who say Jorah can act creepy, though I don't consider him generally creepy. Tge silver-haired prostitute creeped me out.

Shireen, Patchface, Varys... but those are kind of a given.

I actually get a really bad vibe from the Children of the Forest and Bloodraven but I can't put my finger on why. I don't think they're the good guys after all.

Oh my gosh. I just had a crackpot. People have been speculating that Bran might take over Patchface's body, which I mostly think is silly, but there are all those skulls in the cave and he has been eating weirwood paste with the veins of red... could that explain Melisandre's vision of Patchface with red on his lips surrounded by skulls? If Bran is controlling him at the time, and it is Bran with the red on his lips and skulls all around? I don't think so, but it's fun to speculate.

Edited: Also, sometimes Doran Martell creeps me out. At times, I feel like he dreams of bathing in the blood of Tommen and Myrcella. I don't blame the dude for wanting revenge, but I wonder how far he would go? I feel like he would go pretty far, and he wouldn't care if he was cracking the skulls of the innocent.

Melisandre and Moqorro, but I think they were meant to be creepy

Children of the Forest, dtto

Wyman Manderly, the jolly fat old man, who orders delicious Frey pies. I have nothing against killing the (guilty) Freys, but to bake them into pies and serve them to the wedding guests? Hell, no. (The description of the 'pork' pies made my mouth water, initially. Can you imagine how I felt when I found out? Duh.)

Arya, no comment

the Faceless Men at general, people who gave up their identity to become members of a murderous cult. Scary. (Probably intentional.)

Rickon, that kid is feral

Ghost, something about him is very unnerving, imo

all the fools, like seriously, I'm not even scared of clowns in real life

Sansa - I'm not exactly scared or creeped out by her, but I hope she won't merge with 'Alayne Stone' any further. Sometimes I feel she's playing the role too well.

I don't think this guy's been mentioned yet but Jinglebell Frey gave me the creeps during the RW.

She pressed the blade deeper into Jinglebell’s throat. The lackwit rolled his eyes at her in mute appeal. A foul stench assailed her nose, but she paid it no more mind than she did the sullen ceaseless pounding of that drum, boom doom boom doom boom doom.

Something about those rolling eyes. I swear.

I love Patchface, and get a goofy grin on my face every time I read about him or he comes up in a scene in the books. I never got the creepy vibe from him because I'm too stuck up on what he was, and the way we were introduced to his past made me just feel sad for him, never fearful.

As for who creeps me out....

- The late lord Frey... Every time he says "heh" I shudder.

- Lysa/SweetRobin.... Absolutely delusional, completely incompetent, and holding great power..... very unsettling.

- The Bastard Bolton.... dunno if this counts because it's so obvious... but he takes the creepster cake.

The Children of the Forest creeps the hell out of me and I'm afraid of the High Sparrow too. A religious fanatic holding an entire army at his disposal!? All hell will broke loose at King's Landing in the next book.

Sansa - I'm not exactly scared or creeped out by her, but I hope she won't merge with 'Alayne Stone' any further. Sometimes I feel she's playing the role too well.

Yeah, I thought I was alone on that one. This whole "I am Alayne Stone" is starting to disturb me.

Archived