HOT PIE for KING! Favorite Minor Characters?

Not sure who constitutes a minor character. I mean, Stannis isn't a PoV character, but he obviously isn't minor.

Bronn, Wyman Manderly, Dolorous Edd, Aemon, the Mormont women, Osha, Hodor, Coldhands (I think he counts atm), Alleras/Sarella, Jaqen, Thoros, Gendry, Missandei, Strong Belwas, Grey Worm, Queen of Thorns, Tormund, Val, Garlan the Galant, Shireen, Hyle Hunt and Pod, Septa Lemore, Haldon the Halfmaester, Rolly Duckfield, Nymeria (the direwolf, she isn't nearly as prominent as Summer and Ghost), Proudwing (sad stories about animals get to me).

In no particular order:

Dolorous Edd

Tormund (member and all)

Queen of Thorns (I loved her even before she killed Joff)

Qhorin Halfhand

Myrcella (I hope she becomes less minor, she's by far the best Lannister of them all, and I say this as a through and through Jaime fan)

This is a tough question; there are so many great minor characters in this series that it is difficult to narrow down.

Cortnay Penrose: Because he was not only a badass, he was a good guy who fought to protect a child's life, despite the futility of his efforts.

Wyman Manderly: Even discounting his fantastic lines ("the North remembers" being the most prominent one) and the fact that his fat allowed him to survive being slashed across the throat, Wyman would still be memorable for his penchant for eating his enemies in pie form.

Dolorous Edd: I'm sure this one's obvious enough.

Bronn: I was a big fan of Bronn from the beginning, but what really made him one of my favorites was the fact that he named his son Tyrion.

Strong Belwas: He is one of the few characters that I like from the Essos storylines.

Archived