What is your most crackpot theory? v.2

Angalin

I read somewhere and I forget where, a very simmaler idea about 007.

My Crackpot: Stannis (And I love Stannis, so this is still hard to write) will be betrayed by the North, after taking Winterfell, only to be reborn truly as Azor Ahai.

I like this. I want Stannis to be the real AA.

He became probably my favorite character after ADWD.

That Sir Robert Strong is actually Robert Baratheon instead of Clegane.

I would honestly love this! It's unlikely of course but I'd still love it. And it has also made me start to wonder whether the name "Robert" was chosen for any particular reason.

That Sir Robert Strong is actually Robert Baratheon instead of Clegane.

My theory is the reverse. It's the Mountain, head and all. I believe that Cersei sent Robert's head to Dorne as a substitute for Clegane's, while Qyburn used the breath of fire to reanimate Clegane.

Sansa marries Gendry and takes over the iron throne. and I think LF is going to go crazy over Sansa and start being a perverted fool and she will have to dispose of him, but tbh LF might kill Sansa if he suspects she would do the same.

Arya joins Daenerys's Queensguard and steals Gendry from Sansa.

Cersei orders Jamie stripped in court, and we find out where Jeoffry really got those perversions.

I think I am on about my 5th crackpot theory, but here it is:

Dany's time with the Dothraki causes her latent Targaryen craziness to come to the surface. By the time she arrives in Westeros with her dragons and her host not only does she want to rule Westeros, but she wants to take revenge against all the Houses that betrayed her family by laying waste to them with her dragons.

By this time, Robb's will naming Jon King of the North is made known, and unlike when Stannis made him a similar offer, Jon chooses to accept. Meanwhile, Sam takes the book that describes the only way to kill dragons from the Citadel and is able to get it to Jon just as Dany is about to attack Winterfell. He then uses it to kill Dany's dragons and defeat her forces.

Oh, and dragons are allergic to gold. The only way they can be killed is with gold tipped weapons.

Oh, and dragons are allergic to gold. The only way they can be killed is with gold tipped weapons.

Jaime Lannister the dragonbane :devil:

And by the way we're forgotting the Others :dunce:

Viserion is cream and gold with golden flames, will he kill his brothers?

He is actually made of gold? Damn, another fact I missed. Come to think of it, I hate the way facts always get in the way of my crazy theories. :bang:

Archived