What is your most crackpot theory? v.2

Angalin

I like to think Sansa will supposedly become a great power in Winterfell, take out Ramsay Snow, etc.

Here are possible results:

-> Ramsay becomes Night's King (but personally, I don't see it happening or like this idea.)

-> Sansa's marriage to Hardyng (or however one spells it) is poor. He has affairs, is rude to her and uses her for a claim to power. Having lost her virginity to him and her beliefs and dignity, she shuns men, becomes bitter and searches for the innocence in Winterfell that she used to have. i.e. the preserving powers of ice and snow. And somehow she joins forces with ice/Others and becomes the Night's King/Queen

-> Same kind of thing could happen IF she loves her new husband but LF has him killed.

-> Sansa could just become Queen of Westeros. It's not like she's evil, really...

There are a lot of theories I agree with here. And I have a shitload.

Shireen may somehow be able to control the wights/zombies.

Patchface is an agent of the Drowned God.

Jaime is the valonqhar.

Arya is going to be like the Head Priestess thing of the Faceless Men.

Varys is a warg.

The Doom of Valeryia was a Krakatoa style eruption, possibly initiated by magic, and something very similar is going to happen again soon, which will end up with Stannis dying.

Or Stannis is planning on doing some assisted-suicide/kamikaze thing because he knows he may never get the throne and wants to put Shireen in that place.

Selyse and Melisandre will try to sacrifice Shireen at some point, causing Patchface to go apeshit.

Mance Rayder is quite possibly Rhaegar.

Cersei might give birth to a dwarf for the lulz.

Sansa may be in some sort of small position of power at the end, and becomes a Virgin Ruler/Queen having given up on her childish dreams of love.

Jon Snow is alive, and may become Hand or Lord Commander of the wall and defender against zombies.

Samwell will become a great Maester.

Bran saw dragons outside Winterfell.

Sandor is alive and living with those monk people, finally free of his suffering and hatred.

GRRM occasionally visits these threads for story ideas.

And of course, that Rhaegar + Lyanna=Jon Snow.

Rhaegar fell in love with a Stark, but not Lyanna. Benjen and Rhaegar became a couple and Lyanna was used as a decoy. Lyanna agreet to have Rhaegar's baby, and Rhaegar was supposed to raise it together with Benjen. Ned found out in the ToJ and promised Lyanna to protect the child and Benjen. Not from Robert but from Jon Connington as well. This is why afterwards Benjen took the black.

Rhaella Targaryen is Septa Lemore. She gave birth to Dany but she was told that the child was stillborn and that Viserys had been struck by a lightining. Varys had her become a Septa and train Aegon, who is fake. Rhaella has hidden her true identity and does her best to train the child that she thinks to be her grandson. Varys is so ruthhless that has Rhaella working against Dany. Rhaella is told that Dany is an impostor but once she finds out the truth she will kill Aegon.

Archived