Which character were you most glad to see die?

WingedWolf

Tywin without a doubt. I really, really did not like Tywin in the books. He had it coming, and I am glad he went in such an undignified way.

Runners up are: Joffrey and Viserys. There is a tie between these two.

Gregor Clegane. Considering everything he and his men did to the people of Westeros, Elia and her children, and finally Oberyn, his death was more than punishment enough. It's just too bad he was probably delirious through most of it.

Damn, but characters like him an Joffrey get away with a lot before they eventually die. I can only hope that Ramsay suffers a terribly painful death, terribly soon. I don't even like Melisandre, but if she had the power to make him spontaneously combust, I'd convert on the spot.

Joffrey, Twin, and Slynt.

Slynt mostly because it was such an epic moment for Jon though.

. I liked Robb in the novels, but I'm looking forward to the RW in the show even more now, considering how much I hate his character on there.

Still hurts to read the RW in the book but I'm looking forward to it on the show.

I don't remember his name, but I had a smug feeling of satisfaction when the kid that couldn't walk and insisted on being carried everywhere got his head smashed in when Arya and Gendry were first captured by the Tickler and friends.

Actually Lommy got his throat pierced by a spear, IIRC. I kinda felt bad for him TBH :(

On topic: definetly Joffrey. Also, Janos and the Bloody Mummers that Brienne kills. It almost makes her other 5 boring chapters that precede it worth it.

Archived