Which character were you most glad to see die?

WingedWolf

Well being fictional characters I wasn't holding triumps in my living room when I read the below characters died, but I was pretty relieved that they did:

Drogo (was really worried about 100000 Dothraki screamers pillaging and raping Westeros, plus I didn't like him at all)

Joffrey 'Baratheon' (for the KL riots and killing of his own subject, and the treatment of Sansa and Tyrion, and being a little douche overall)

Vargo Hoat (another fine example of congeniality, glad he was bumped off)

Tywin Lannister (*finally* got what he deserved)

The Tickler (get that little torturing sadist Arya!)

Balon Greyjoy (yeah attacking the North while there were limited rescources available and you could never hold it was a bright idea genius, can't believe Theon wanted to be accepted by such a douche)

Biter (at least I think Gendry killed that monster while he was busy dining on Brienne)

Gregor Clegane (what a monster, too bad he took Oberyn Martell with him, even worst that's he's come back as Frankenstein 2.0)

Janos Slynt (Jon made my day killing off that slimey, ignorant, stupid, clueless sycophant)

Janos Slynt, mainly because it was one of Jon's most badass moments to date. "Edd, fetch me a block."

Also was super happy to see Joffrey bite it.

The best thing about Janos's execution was that right up till the moment that Jon cut his head off, I thought he'd be reprieved.

Well being fictional characters I wasn't holding triumps in my living room when I read the below characters died, but I was pretty relieved that they did:

Drogo (was really worried about 100000 Dothraki screamers pillaging and raping Westeros, plus I didn't like him at all)

Joffrey 'Baratheon' (for the KL riots and killing of his own subject, and the treatment of Sansa and Tyrion, and being a little douche overall)

Vargo Hoat (another fine example of congeniality, glad he was bumped off)

Tywin Lannister (*finally* got what he deserved)

The Tickler (get that little torturing sadist Arya!)

Balon Greyjoy (yeah attacking the North while there were limited rescources available and you could never hold it was a bright idea genius, can't believe Theon wanted to be accepted by such a douche)

Biter (at least I think Gendry killed that monster while he was busy dining on Brienne)

Gregor Clegane (what a monster, too bad he took Oberyn Martell with him, even worst that's he's come back as Frankenstein 2.0)

Janos Slynt (Jon made my day killing off that slimey, ignorant, stupid, clueless sycophant)

Funnily enough I rather liked Vargo, repulsive though he was. He was such a good villain, he should have survived until later in the series.

Archived