You're King now. Who will you judge and how?

Wise Fool

Suddenly, by the grace of gods you are the absolute king of kings in Westeros and beyond. The time is just at the end of ADWD. You have the power and need not execute anyone just to safeguard your own rule. You have at your disposal all the [living] characters noble and common who you can sit in judgment of and punish any way you see fit. Who do you judge, and how?

For my tastes:

Cersei: Regicide, treason. Guilty. Execution by sword.

Tyrion: Murder. Guilty. Sent to the Wall.

Lord Frey: Multiple murders, regicide, betrayal of his own lord, violation of guest rights. Guilty. Execution by sword.

Ramsay: Multiple murders, rapes, conduct unbecoming a noble. Execution. By sword.

Cersei: Treason - guilty - banishment

Tyrion: Kinslaying - not guilty - Tywin said himself:"you are not my son" And I could need him

Lord Frey: RW - guilty - Death

Ramsey: death

Stannis: use dark magic for kinslaying - the wall

Roose Bolton: RW - guilty - death

Remaining Bloody Mummers: Murders - guilty - death by hanging

Maester Qyburn: unmoral experiments - guilty - the wall

Littlefinger: causing the war, murder - guilty - death by hanging

Olenna Tyrell/Margaery Tyrell: Have to come up with something. Execution by Sweetsleep.

Jaime Lannister: Pushing Bran out of the window - guilty - the wall

Varys: play his own game - not guilty - he did it for the greater good

Roose, Varys, LF, Ser Robert Strong, Darkstar, Victarion and Euron all deserve to be punished by a court of law. Almost forgot unCat too. But seen as i want my reign to last more then a few months im gunna go ahead and send them all north to the wall

Seems like the more prudent option :fencing:

Hi everyone, great thread IMO!

Roose Bolton and son: High Treason, red Wedding. Sword

House Frey: declare house Frey enemy of the Kingdom and execute all RW participants (except those who were obligated). Exile for the entire rest of the house.

Karstark who were loyals to house Bolton: High Treason. Sword.

Cersei: High treason. Sword.

Littlefinger: Treason (betrayed Ned), murder. I could send him to the Wall, but he is too smart and dabgerous, so... sword (or assassination).

Doran Martell: i'd forgive him with some arrangements....

Tyrion: he managed to survive, nothing more..forgive.

i'll write more later.

Ramsay Bolton: Numerous awful crimes. Hanged or stoned, Jeyne may choose.

Roose Bolton: the Red Wedding. Execution by sword.

Lord Frey and other Freys: The Red Wedding, those who were involved. Execution by sword.

Cersei: Murder etc. Execution by sword.

Westerlings: Red Wedding, those who were involved. Execution by sword.

Remaining Bloody Mummers: Murders, being awful creatures. Execution by sword.

Maester Qyburn: I don't know what things he did, but those were awful at the least. Execution by sword.

Littlefinger: Scheming and betrayal of Lord Stark. Either hanged or execution by sword. Sansa may choose.

Olenna Tyrell/Margaery Tyrell: Have to come up with something. Execution by Sweetsleep.

Jaime Lannister: Pushing Bran out of the window, attacking Lord Stark, high treason etc. Sent to the Wall.

Gregor Clegane/Robert Strong plus men: What exactly didn't they do? Execution by sword. Sandor Clegane may wield the sword.

Loras Tyrell: Being an arrogant Tyrell, framing an innocent hostage for murder your own family committed, being an overall asshole. Sent to the Wall.

Maester Pycelle: Betrayal, amongst other things. Sweetsleep, because he's already that old.

Ramsays soldiers: Rape, murder etc. Execution by sword. The North may watch.

Varys: Scheming, cutting tongues out of children, betrayal. Execution by sword.

Darkstar: Maiming Myrcella, betraying Arianne Martell. Execution by sword.

Ramsay and Roose - rape, murder, torture, general awfulness. Flayed.

Tyrion - murder. Execution by sword.

Qyburn - torture and necromancy. Hanged.

Cersei - treason, murder. Execution by sword.

unGregor - all his past crimes. Burned alive.

Littlefinger - treason, murder, etc. Hanged.

Jaime - treason, pushing Bran out the window, etc. Execution by sword.

Bloody Mummers - various crimes. Crow cages.

The Freys from the Red Wedding - hanged, all. Lord Walder last.

Pycelle - treason. Execution by sword.

The Westerlings who knew about the RW - treason, murder. Hanged.

Stannis - dark magic, murder. The Wall.

Melisandre - dark magic, murder. Execution by sword. (she'd probably enjoy being burned wouldn't she?)

Theon - treason, murder. Execution by sword. Or drowning. (that's right I don't forgive Theon)

Damphair - conspiracy. Hanged.

Boros Blount, Meryn Trant, Balon Swann - serving Joffrey, beating Sansa, breaking vows of knighthood. Public execution by sword.

man this hit list is getting big

Roose Bolton, the involved Freys, Westerlings etc: Murder at Red Wedding. Execution by sword

Ramsay Bolton and Gregor Clegane: Rape, murder, torture and general horrible stuff. Execution by [some horrible method I can't imagine right now. The Innkeeper's daughter and Jeyne Poole can decide]

Bloody Mummers, Gregor Clegane's men, Ramsay Bolton's men: rape, murder etc. Execution by hanging.

Victarion, Euron: murder, rape, pillaging. Execution by hanging.

Cersei: Murder and high treason. Execution by sword, but if she wants she has my leave to join the Silent Sisters.

Qyburn: You're very creepy and evil, but on the other hand useful too. Sent to the Wall, and have fun dissecting White Walkers (and possibly come up with a solution to get rid of them).

Pycelle: Betrayal. Sent to the Wall.

Olenna: Murder, but since it was Joffrey and I don't like the idea of killing an old lady, forgiven.

Jaime Lannister: pushed Bran out of the window. Sent to the Wall.

Theon Greyjoy: Murder. Sent to the wall.

Varys: betrayal and high treason. I know I should kill him but... exile.

Littlefinger: betrayal, high treason, murder. Execution by sword (I would send him to the Wall but he's just too dangerous)

Stannis: Kinslaying. Sent to the Wall.

Melisandre: use of dark magic and murder. Exile.

Tyrion: Kinslaying. Forgiven, and since you're here, wanna be my Hand?

Those too cunning/unstable to keep alive beheaded:

Littlefinger, Varys, Roose, Ramsay

All other enemies who can fight/think to the wall:

Stannis, Victarion, Jaimie, Darkstar, Freys, Tyrells, Mummers, Bolton Lieutenants, Lannister Lieutennants, Pycelle etc

Other potential claimants, comfortable confinement and mariage to my Heirs:

Dany, Asha, Margarey

Pliable magic users Prisoners/Guests depending on how willing they are to share their knowledge:

Euron, Qyburn

Less pliable magic users, consult the above:

Melissandre

Cercei can join the silent sisters, everyone else goes free, make sure Theon gets treated well, Tyrion can be an advisor

Cersei- Sent to the Silent Sisters, tongue removed so that she may see the suffering of others that have lost loved ones to her inept raising of her own son.

Tommen and Myrcella will be granted the gift of mercy since they are unable to choose who parented them. They will have their choice of service such as the Septa/Septon, Maester, Silent Sisters, or they may choose exile with their father Jaime.

Jaime -exiled for the attempted murder or Bran Stark and knowledge of Treason, light sentence due to attempt at redemption. Should his natural children choose banishment then he is free to go with them. If they choose service, he os to go to the Night's Watch as Jon Snow's stewart provided he prove his worth (and on survives)

Stannis - should it be proven that you are directly responsible for fratricide. You will choose your heir and then be executed, might I suggest a lovely boy of Waters..Gendry I think it was? Consider this a warning.

Roose Bolton- Death, by what means will be up to the remaining Starks to decide. His holdings, will be divided up between the bannermen that held loyal to their rightful liege lord. His small folk will be untouched and his wife will be left unharmed provided she is proven innocent of Red Wedding involvement.

Freys- all men to be stripped of all their titles, lands and honors. They will be sent to the wall with what little clothes they have on their back to man on Castle along the wall with only their own kin. Should they defect their fate will be at the mercy of the Starks. Lords Walder Frey and his sons will be punished in accordance to an agreement between the Tullys and the Starks. All titles, holdings, honors, etc etc willt hen be bestowed and divided between the female line of the family provided no proof of their involvement can be found regarding the murders, kidnappings, assaults, etc against guests of the Red Wedding. Should the sentence by which punishment is found to be to light, a new sentence of punishment will be passed that shall be inline with thier crime;Total violation of guest right.

Thats all for now..

Cersei Lannister: High treason, murder, torture, war crimes. Entrails -> heart tree.

Jaime Lannister: Murder, maiming, treason. Execution by sword.

Tyrion Lannister: Treason, rape. Execution by sword.

Lord Frey and the Freys directly involved in the Red Wedding: Treason, breaking of guest right, murder. Entrails -> heart tree.

Other Freys: Treason. Confiscating all titles, land, possessions and nobility itself. They can go live as smallfolk or beg some nobles to include them in their family.

Roose Bolton: High treason, murder, rape, war crimes. Entrails -> heart tree.

Ramsay Bolton: High treason, murder, rape, war crimes, torture, forced bestiality. Entrails -> heart tree. And I hope he lives quite some time afterwards.

Arnolf Karstarks and his siblings: Treason. Execution by sword

Theon Greyjoy: Treason and murder. Execution by sword.

Victarion Greyjoy: Domestic murder. Execution by sword.

Euron Greyjoy: Rape, murder, treason. Execution by sword.

Qyburn: Dr. Mengelism. Entrails -> heart tree.

Tyrells: Treason, murder, mitigating circumstances. Wall and exile for the females.

Varys: Treason, murder, warmongering. Entrails -> heart tree.

Littlefinger: Treason, murder, warmongering. Entrails -> heart tree.

Melisandre: Crazy. Asylum.

Kingsguard: Torture, oathbreaking. Execution by sword.

Barristan: Treason, oathbreaking, mitigating circumstances. Wall.

Dany. War crimes, madness. Asylum.

Jorah Mormont: Slaver Lord. Wall.

Only viable option Death: Cersei, Roose and Ramsey Bolton, planners of the Red Wedding, especially the leading Frys, Euron,

Can choose the Wall or Death: Littlefinger, Jaime, Tyrion, Sandor, The Mountain, Darkstar, Theon, Qyburn, Stannis,

Choose of Exile or the Wall: Varys, Asha, Victarion, Jorah, Davos,

Jaime had paid already losing a hand and he fought trying to find and protect Sansa and Arya; i'd forgive him and keep him as a kingsguard.

Stannis used black sorcery and he wouldn't accept another king, so...sword.

All the assholes who betrayed Jon while being Lord Commander of the NW....hanged.

Melisandre: she wanted to burn alive children...sword.

Varys: forgiveness...and extremely secret assassination (maybe i could hire Jaqen or Arya)

I could study a marriage with Daenerys. But Aegon couldn't be alive.

Sword for all the Greyjoy family except Asha and that guy who reads books (what was his name?). I'd make her or his uncle new Lord or lady of the Iron Islands.

I'd propose Brienne being a kingsguard.

If i found Sandor Clegane, i'd forgive him and let him live free.

Qyburn...that dark bastard deserve a slow death,but i'd offer him redemption if he puts his knowledge to cure people and teach maesters under my supervision.

And, of course, death for all the bloody mummers and all "war criminals" i could find. Leave that work to Randyll Tarly (assuming he bends his knee).

Death by beheading: Cercsei lannister, Jaime Lanister, Tyrion Lannister, Walder frey, Roose bolton, Ramsey bolton, Theon greyjoy, Asha greyjoy, Petyr Baelish, Varys,

Families to be extingushed(all of them killed) Greyjoy,Bolton,Frey

Families to be stripped of all lands and titles and made into peasents:Lannister

Sent to the wall:Stannis,Tommen,Qyburn,

Death by beheading: Cercsei lannister, Jaime Lanister, Tyrion Lannister, Walder frey, Roose bolton, Ramsey bolton, Theon greyjoy, Asha greyjoy, Petyr Baelish, Varys,

Families to be extingushed(all of them killed) Greyjoy,Bolton,Frey

Families to be stripped of all lands and titles and made into peasents:Lannister

Sent to the wall:Stannis,Tommen,Qyburn,

I understand all your deaths by beheading, except for Asha Greyjoy.. Why?

Archived