Which word in Westeros bothers you?

I actually like it when Walder Frey says "heh". He's like a medieval Beavis or Butthead.

Random thought: Don't you wish we had a 'doesn't like this' button sometimes???

I was going to say how I love all the words, how every single word that we wouldn't normally hear in the real world, is so special. How when you do hear one, its like an inside joke that only other who are in get.

Then someone brought up Jaime and "cuz" dam it. Every time I hear that I feel dirty. I feel like I need to brush my teeth, take a shower and scrub way to hard to get it off of me. Dam I hate it when he says that.

:D . I love your avatar as well "Bob! Bob! Bahb! Bahh! Bahh!"

My avatar is the work of M'Lady

Your avatar is very cool.

Obviously, I have been on an "Arrested Development" kick. Buster just cracks me up - actually, that whole show does. I wish I could add sound effects to my avatar - it would be the music they always play before GOB does a really stupid magic trick. :)

Someone around here has an avatar photo of Tobias in his 'blue man' paint that is hysterical.

Obviously, I have been on an "Arrested Development" kick. Buster just cracks me up - actually, that whole show does. I wish I could add sound effects to my avatar - it would be the music they always play before GOB does a really stupid magic trick. :)

Someone around here has an avatar photo of Tobias in his 'blue man' paint that is hysterical.

I assume you know of http://arrestedwesteros.com/

Hey brother!

I remember nuncle was in our linguism 1 exam asking us it was an example of which usual lingual shift. I have forgotten the stupid scientific term for it but the word was created when some English people misheard "an uncle" as "a nuncle" and the word was coined, so the shift is the one where a word's head is shoved into another one's ass. (So lets call it Hanckock Procedure).

Now the point is, I hated the instructor, the exam, and the fact that a literature student was forced to take an unrelated course.

Every time I read "nuncle" I was reminded of that dreadful course. So, although the rest of you might dislike the sound of "nuncle", I'm the one who has a history of personal grudge against it.

Archived