Best nightlife in Westeros?

Cylas Stouttree

(Michael Bluth impersonation) Her?

The eyes-I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and true knights. :wub:

I'd make her feel loved and help her realise that Septa Roceila, Randall Tarly and the whole, wide Westoros couldn't identify beauty if it smacked them with Donald Trump's tupee.

The eyes-I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and true knights. :wub:

I'd make her feel loved and help her realise that Septa Roceila, Randall Tarly and the whole, wide Westoros couldn't identify beauty if it smacked them with Donald Trump's tupee.

Yeah, but have you seen her?

Yeah, but have you seen her?

Tall,strong, pretty eyes, good singing voice, shy smile, honourable, smart, quick thinking, decent judge of character, selfless, brave, noble-the Westorosi nobility are blind I tell you.

I'd love to spend a night under the stars in Dorne with Brienne.

That's funny. I had a similar thought, but only that it would be Mance, in Braavos at the opera, eating cockles and talking of memories past.

btw: I really hope Briennsa works out :laugh:

hahahahahaha. Brienne- The Ann of Westeros.

Michael: hey Ann glad you got my message!

Ann: it wasn't a message....we talked.

Michael: *quizzical stare*

I wish there wasn't already an Egg in ASOIAF or else it would totally be my new nickname for Brienne.

That's funny. I had a similar thought, but only that it would be Mance, in Braavos at the opera, eating cockles and talking of memories past.

Is that the new "praying" now? :P

I have half a mind to mail GRRM about it-the ultimate subversion of the usual fairytale!

Board confession: I really have no idea what most of the relationship portmanteaus(combination of words- like brangelina, twincest) stand for.... Briennsa? Noooooooo Idea.

Archived