Best nightlife in Westeros?

Cylas Stouttree

Board confession: I really have no idea what most of the relationship portmanteaus(combination of words- like brangelina, twincest) stand for.... Briennsa? Noooooooo Idea.

BrienneXSansa-my own ship.

It's more of a meta-creation, based on Sansa's vehement desire to never wed again as well as the similarities between Brienne questing for Sansa and the usual fairy tale. Add to this how they share such similar worldvews and voila!

Board confession: I really have no idea what most of the relationship portmanteaus(combination of words- like brangelina, twincest) stand for.... Briennsa? Noooooooo Idea.

Sure, sorry for the jargon. It was a good natured jab at WK for plugging the possibility of Brienne and Sansa, as she said, it would be the ultimate inversion of the "white knight" trope.

Is that the new "praying" now? :P

Hmm...I wasn't really going there (it was part of a South Park reference). Honestly my vote is for Braavos- I feel it's probably the most "refined" of the night life scenes, with just the right amount of "noir-esque" danger.

Hmm...I wasn't really going there (it was part of a South Park reference). Honestly my vote is for Braavos- I feel it's probably the most "refined" of the night life scenes, with just the right amount of "noir-esque" danger.

South Park, Arrested Development-I can't keep up with you young 'uns.

Bravoos sounds like Venice-the gondoliers, the swordsmen looking to distinguish themselves in the name of unknown women, the colourful streetlife.

best night life in the world of asoiaf:

oldtown - all the students partying like there's no more winter

white harbor - just the place for traders and pirates to drink, whore and gamble all their hard earned money away

summer isles - what happens on the isles stays on the isles

Best Nightlife: Dorme or Summer Isles, for obvious reasons. Worst: the North during the Long Night, babies dying without ever seein the sun etc. Plus being slaughter by an Other and becoming their undead thrall.

What are you talking about that's EXACTLY what the "night life" is all about. Night... Life... sort of in an undead sort of way.

Party for the others! woooo!!!

What is wrong with you people? One person said the summer isles? ONE!?

Its a paradise, untouched by all these silly wars, where the people have sex with strangers because its their religious duty! Keeping in mind that there is no talk of Aids or anything of the sort. Book me a ONE WAY ticket to the Summer Isles. Tropical, on the ocean, no wars, and locals that not just want to, but are moraly and ethicly bound to have sex with you? That sounds a whole lot better than the college town, or the insane desert people to me.

What is wrong with you people? One person said the summer isles? ONE!?

Its a paradise, untouched by all these silly wars, where the people have sex with strangers because its their religious duty! Keeping in mind that there is no talk of Aids or anything of the sort. Book me a ONE WAY ticket to the Summer Isles. Tropical, on the ocean, no wars, and locals that not just want to, but are moraly and ethicly bound to have sex with you? That sounds a whole lot better than the college town, or the insane desert people to me.

They tend to be visited by slavers.

The weather of the Summer Isles is like nothing else and the girls there are... wow! But it's too out of the loop for me, I'm a city boy. The weather in Essos is great also, and the huge cites offer fighting pits and gambling, but the slave trade really dampens the mood, too many damn ships with slaves in them, and the slaves aren't even quiet they jingle like a damn elf every time they move. The Northern lands past the wall are fun, filled with cool animals and primitive sex, but the girls there are quite crazy and will kill you. They don't do that in Moletown, but it's cold up there and the girls aren't even that good, not like Whiteharbor. Gotta love those costal cities, but gods is it cold there! It's nice and warm in Highgarden or Sunspear but what do you do all day? Drink strong wine by a calm lake? That sounds chill and relaxing but where's the fun in that?

Where are the dice games with Shagga? Where is the fighting against the commoners? Where are the fantastic girls that Chattaya takes care of? Beautiful weather on the Blackwater beach that attracts more tourists then the free cites and has more scholers and party animals then Oldtown. If fun you are demanding, come to Kingslanding!

Although, Qarth is alot of fun as well, take one sip of blue milk and you'll be tripping balls

Oldtown- lots of students smoking pot

Arbor- I imagine it with an Irish Pub kind of atmosphere

Braavos- I believe it's more intellectual: opera, theatre, these kind of things

Lannisport- Ibiza

The Wall- gay club (music from '80-'90s)

Archived