Who would you marry?

Ser Lepus

That's not my concern.. :3 I would still marry him.

Ahahah ok.

But I thought that "available" meant people that you can just drag accompany in front of a random septon and marry, without having to kill their previous spouse/have their marriage annulled/make them break their vows and become outcast. :)

Well, he has done it alot, so hes probably good at it, and your namesake Lyanna if she werent dead would make an excellent choice as well.

Tyrion has done it a lot as well and the man can't make it past three strokes.

I will kill the imp and be done with it.

Who wouldnt want to marry King Robert Baratheon? He is probably really good in bed, you should make Harry your choice

Not want to marry him? Um, me..A drunk with 16 bastards and a horrible father. Yeah, he's a catch.

Now, that I'm reading this thread, I realize that I'd need a male harem. Gotta add Garlan and the Blackfish now.

Ahahah ok.

But I thought that "available" meant people that you can just drag accompany in front of a random septon and marry, without having to kill their previous spouse/have their marriage annulled/make them break their vows and become outcast. :)

Yes, that does mean that, but still.. A woman can dream.

Ahahah ok.

This is Westeros, there is ALWAYS a way to get around little problems like vows and existing marriages.

Well, he has done it alot, so hes probably good at it, and your namesake Lyanna if she werent dead would make an excellent choice as well.

Quantity does not mean quality.

As for my silver prince, when the sun has set, no candle can replace it. Rhaegar 4evah. :crying:

I believe it's five. :D

(the first round, at least)

And Tyrion isn't always dead drunk either, unlike our dear King Bob :ack: .

This is Westeros, there is ALWAYS a way to get around little problems like vows and existing marriages.

Like death for instance, or divorce by axe! :)

Quantity does not mean quality.

As for my silver prince, when the sun has set, no candle can replace it. Rhaegar 4evah. :crying:

Ah Rhaegar. :bawl:

Sleep well, sweet prince,

Too swiftly taken from this vale of tears

Cruelly felled by a rutting deer.

And the earth is poorer now.

I have quite an unhealthy fixation with Lady Nymeria Sand.

EDIT: Oh, it's a "pick how many you want" kinda thing?

Very well then. I'd reap all of the named Dornishwomen.

But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel, and its kiss was a terrible thing...

Oh, ok.

Then my pick would be Tyrion (married), followed by Jaime (Kingsguard) or Sam (NW- FPM 4evah) and of course a mention for the super hot Dolorous Edd (NW).

Mance would be dreamy, but... I don't want him stuck in Rattleshirt's body EWW!

And wait, there's still Tormund Giantsbabne!

Brynden Rivers-before he turned into a tree of course.

Hey! Hands off my boyfriend :fencing:

My pick would be Jon Snow (TV age of course), but since he's sworn to the NW, I'd go with Mance or Gendry (in a few years. TV Gendry is super dreamy :wub: )

Archived