Okay, so you're Robb Stark ...

YouKnowNothing.

First I would marry that Frey girl when I made that agreement I would spend one night there then take my queen with me to secure Freys and myself.I have Jaime right?I would travel to Vale myself to gain their support.After I gain their support I would offer Edmures hand to Arienne(longshot) if that never happens then I would try to find someone else.Do I have the choice about who I send to Ironborn?If I do I would have send Lyn Cobray or some other Vale lord.I would have send word to Manderlys to send me more soldiers and my navy.If I got ale support before Blackwater then Tyrells may join me.I will offer them their own kingdom.At least look this way.Before I got the Vale support Lannisters had the biger army but with Vale support I have the biggest and the strongest army, my commenders are legendary, my soldiers already seen battle and I have fresh soldiers on the way and a navy I mean Tyrells would be stupid to refuse.Ä°f they refuse I would wait for Blackwater to end when Tyrell army gets inside the city I start my siege.My army is big enough.No food support (they have no ships and I have built a navy), no coin for soldiers and I think once Dorne sees that I may win they won't help IT.

* Firstly, I would attempt to come to a compromise with my Lords Bannermen about the 'King in the North' situation. Argue that's a cause for another day. Promise them that a more assertive North would come fresh from a great victory over the Southerners.

* I would send a representative to Pyke (and it wouldn't be Theon Greyjoy). My message would not promise to give him anything: it would simply be accurate intell on Lannister movements. Lord Greyjoy can take from that what he will.

* Make common cause with Renly. After all, I couldn't really know he would die the way he did.

* Be goddamn clear with Edmure and all the others about what my plan is. Plan to confront Tywin in the Riverlands, and make it impossible for him to return to protect King's Landing. I would make a point of not marrying Jeyne Westerling.

* When he does die, ally with Stannis. Apologise to him. The plan remains the same. The Northerners and Riverlanders deal with Tywin and prevent his movement; Stannis moves on King's Landing. If my situation in the North seems tenable, then I might even pledge forces to support Stannis in his advance on King's Landing.

* The Tyrells are, of course, the wildcards here. What would the Tyrell forces at Bitterbridge do? I have to hope my coalition holds, and that the Tyrells don't throw their lot in with the Lannisters. Perhaps I would send a representative to Highgarden, with the simple message that they are not my enemies.

* When all is done, I would act diplomatically towards Stannis, the King on the Iron Throne. If Tywin Lannister or Gregor Clegane are captive, as I would hope, then I would have them sent in chains to Sunspear as an act of good faith. This would shore up my friendly support and my diplomatic position. Recompense (straight from the coffers of Casterly Rock!) would go to Lords who have lost a lot, such as Lord Karstark and the River Lords.

* Press for a more favourable relationship with the Iron Throne.

* When word reaches me from the Night's Watch of the Wildling problem, I would hammer out an agreement with Stannis to support the Night's Watch as best we can. Stannis, now more aware of the threat in the North, would surely agree (and probably still want to garrison the other castles at the Wall). I would also want a presence at the Wall, though for my part, my forces there would take direction from the Watch.

I think Roose Bolton could make a reasonable choice for an envoy to Pike. He is a cunning man, who hasn't switched sides yet. And he has little hostage value: his only son is a bastard condemned to death because of the death of Lady Hornwood, so Bolton's eventual death opens the Dreadfort as a very valuable reward for services rendered during the war.

Definitively tell Edmure my plans. And, that seems to be just me, but I'd try to get Jon released from his vows so he could help me. Robb needs Jon there, he needs somebody he could absolutely trust and we know that Jon would never betray Robb. Then quickly marry Roslin and get in touch with Dany.

First: keep Theon with me & send a different emissary to the Iron Islands. Someone strong, not so eager to impress Balon, and definitely not with a conflict of interest should Balon be disinclined to acquiesce to my request.

Second: DON'T HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE I'D FEEL OBLIGED TO MARRY AFTERWARDS. Or, if that's unavoidable because of "reasons", double-down on my alliance with Walder Frey by offering to arrange the marriage of the girl to one of his sons (bastard or trueborn) as a way to tie up their loyalty and win some favor by helping him marry off another of his descendants.

Third: Trade Jaime for Sansa and tell Lord Karstark to fall in line because people get killed in war and personal vengeance over every death would rend the realm into even further chaos.

Fourth: Communicate clearly with commanders about battle strategies. Yes, that includes with Uncle Edmure.

Fifth: DO NOT TRUST ROOSE BOLTON OR HIS BASTARD.

Sixth: Once we find out that the Lannisters lost Arya, make sure her likeness is circulated throughout the army so that anyone who spots her knows who they're looking for.

Seventh: Keep taking Tywin Lannister by surprise & don't leave him any openings to be a sneaky mo-fo and assassinate me. Remember what he's capable of.

I would of told Roose to bring half of his troops to me and leave the other half with Glover. Tell Glover to and Edmure to trap Tywin if he moves West(similar to what Edmure did except with another army on the other side of the river)while I burn everything in the west I can find. Every castle I would display Jamie in chains to let the soldiers inside know I was not playing around. I would even let Roose get his Bolton on with any Lannister men we capture. Then after I pillaged everything i could i would head north and prepare for winter, maybe have Roose send Tywin some Jamie skin every once in a while. :devil: Then just wait it out

Edit: Maybe I send the Blackfish to the vale at some point to rally the Vale lords who want war. If that works I am sacking Kings Landing and burning the place to the ground. I mean the last 3 lords of winterfell got killed there so screw it. Maybe I take the throne to for shits and giggles. :cool4:

Edit 2: I am gonna marry whomever I want, screw Walder Frey.

I have a question for everyone, who do you send in to talk to Walder Frey if you were sitting outside of the Twins? Do you send you mother in, one of your lords, the Blackfish, or do you go yourself with a group of lords?

I know some of you will say just smash the Twins, but you are in a hurry trying to save your father, free up Riverun, and not get catch sitting there if Tywin comes marching up.

One thing I would do, is if the Tyrells haven't yet joined the Lannisters, I'd trade Jaime for Sansa and offer Sansa to the Tyrells to marry either Loras or the heir to Highgarden. If Cat were not opposed to another match down the road and she were fine with marrying an ally to gain support, discuss that with her as well,(but only if it is of her own free will).

I'd also have demanded to marry Roslin after Cat is done brokering the alliance.

I have a question for everyone, who do you send in to talk to Walder Frey if you were sitting outside of the Twins? Do you send you mother in, one of your lords, the Blackfish, or do you go yourself with a group of lords?

I know some of you will say just smash the Twins, but you are in a hurry trying to save your father, free up Riverun, and not get catch sitting there if Tywin comes marching up.

I would go myself, with a shitload of lords, but I'd demand passage from him as my bannerman. Any resistance would be met with PAIN! *Kung Fu move*

Glover or Karstark anyone but Catelyn or Blackfish. Walder obviously has issues with the Tullys

Sleep with Jeyne. ALOT.

But srsly, I would

1. not send Theon to the Iron Islands, Jason Mallister would be a great replacement. His castle was built to guard against the Ironborn.

2. Not marry Jeyne.

3. Visit the Eerie(IDC if it is spelled wrong) personally and convince Lord Robert Arryn to declare for me, I wouldn't even acknowledge his bat shit crazy mum.

4. Kick Lannister Ass.

One of Balon's children, IIRC, died trying to attack Seagard. Jason Mallister is the worst possible envoy Robb can send. On top, he makes a wonderful hostage, as his capture can keep the Mallisters from continue to provide troops for Robb.

One of Balon's children, IIRC, died trying to attack Seagard. Jason Mallister is the worst possible envoy Robb can send. On top, he makes a wonderful hostage, as his capture can keep the Mallisters from continue to provide troops for Robb.

Well shit, you are right. I completely forgot that.

1) Send a small task force to rescue Sansa. (like when Barristan rescued Aerys from Darry) The Blackfish would lead the rescue.

2) Send forces to locate Arya.

3) Fortify the North.

4) Leave most if not all of Karstark's forces in Winterfell

5) Keep Sansa and/or Arya in Riverrun.

6) Marry Walder's daughter

7) March on the Reach

8) Smash Renly

9) Wait for Stannis,send food from the Reach to the North

10) Smash Stannis

11) Use the Manderly fleet and the Redwyne fleet and the position of the Reach to cut off or at least hold back the Iron Islands

12) March on Kings Landing(possible using the Redwyne fleet or Stannis' captured fleet to take the Blackwater as I lay the city)

13) Kill Tywin, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion, Tommen, Kevan, Lance, Joffrey, every knight of the Kingsguard including Barristan but except Balon, Varys and Littlefinger

14) Demand Myrcella's head from Dorne

15) Ice

16) Hold the throne for Jon who is Rhaegar's son, make him Lord of the Five Kingdoms

17) Go back to Winterfell,make it the seat of the King In The North and the Riverlands

You're making it sound like those things are easy to do.

#10 especially

This is what I would have done

Go through with the Frey bethrothal. Shit it doesn't say that I have to stay with her forever, some poison could fix that situation post-war.

Send Catelyn home

I would arrange for a faceless man to pay Lysa Tully a visit (there must be SOMEONE in the north who knows how to contact them, they're expensive but I figure less so than a WAR) and arrange for Robyn Arryn to marry Arya or Sansa (Lysa thought this was a decent idea)

I would ransom Jaime for Sansa or Arya, normally the bannermen would not allow this deal to go through, but id convince them that it would create an Arryn alliance

I would keep Theon with me

I would let Edmure know what my plan is for Tywin's army

I would wait it out until Stannis made his move on KL and only then really aggressively march towards The Rock

Archived