Pairings you cannot stand.

Lady Faceless

Brienne/Jaime.

No,just...no. Not my brave, noble, sweet Brienne. It feels like a fiesty teenage rom-com where the Jock dumps the Cheerleader for the Unpopular girl.

I can't believe I agree with you on something.

1. Sansa/LF ... the thought makes me want to reach through to book an choke the life out of him.

2. Brienne & Jamie

3. Arya & anyone - I do not want my favorite chapters to become a Dany/Daario repeat. At least until the very end of the series.

Littlefinger on anyone except Sansa

Sansa on anyone except Littlefinger.

BAELISH IS THE MAN....... Who else to make Harrenhal sparkle again, none other than the jewel of the north.

Whats not to love on the little man.

Aegon/Sansa - I agree that it would be a good political marriage, but I think Sansa's done with those. In fact, I can't imagine her marrying anyone before the series is finished.

Yes please thank you! IMHO Sansa would be most satisfied being married to NO ONE

Yes please thank you! IMHO Sansa would be most satisfied being married to NO ONE

Unless for love, of course. But then again, for the time being at least, I think she can only marry someone she loves when she's Alayne Stone. Alayne is baseborn, and has no claim whatsoever. Sansa Stark however does have some sort of claim to whatever it is, and always thinks that people only want her for her claim. Which is true of course, considering Littlefinger and the Tyrells for example.

Sansa can't do anything until she gets out of her marriage to Tyrion. I have no idea how that goes down.

Arya is all or nothing. I see her with Gendry down the road if anything. Otherwise I don't see her with anyone. He seemed to like everything about her for who she is. Stubborn, tough, brave, not lady-like. When he thought she was untitled, when he found out she was a lady. With a dress or dressed in rags. In any scenario it didn't seem to matter and he liked her.

Who could be better for her?

They are my favorites.

Jon/Dany. I may have thought this would happen early on, based on normal "fantasy" tropes, and I wasn't bothered by it. Now, I'm like, "what has Jon done to deserve that horrible fate." I actually would like to see Jon and Val end up living in near seclusion in the far North when the series is over.

Sansa/Sandor - he's too old, she's too young. I really wouldn't mind if Sansa did end up with Tyrion, though I don't think it will happen.

Littlefinger/ anybody - I want that scummy bastard to die a good painful death

Dany/Jorrah - back to the he's too old, she's too young deal. I always was thinking about Chris Hanson and To Catch a Predator when reading about these two early on.

Jon/ with ether of his "cousins" Sansa or Arya - just don't like those pairings.

Archived